Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Bodies

Hey,
    I recently bought the Madbull AR ultimate one piece hop up for my JG M4, unfortunately JG's are TM clones and do not take one peice hopups, I'm now looking for a metal body to take accommodate the hop up and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what brand body I should buy? I've seen an SRC and a King Arms one and would preferably like to keep costs below £90-100 which kind of rules out various G&P bodies and so on.
    thanks.
    In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Re: Metal Bodies

If you want to keep prices down and don't mind ACM stuff, the DBoys bodies are actually pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
      If you want to keep prices down and don't mind ACM stuff, the DBoys bodies are actually pretty good.
      +1 DBoys bodies are excellent for the price. Just be prepared to put electrical tape around your mags so they fit snug - a small price to pay for money saved.
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I find gluing a small piece of female (soft) velcro to the back or side of the magazine well (depending on wobble) can solve the problem perfectly, saves a lot of tape and effort as well as removing any risk of a sticky residue being left on your magazines.

Comment

5 mins with a junior hacksaw and a file will convert the existing body to take the hop. Can't find a link at the moment, but you may be able to google for instructions - I had a Guarder hop that came with instructions on how to do it!

Worth a try - worst case scenario is you'll muck it up and need to buy a metal body anyway ;-)

Comment

thanks for all the advice, ideally want to get rid of the plastic JG body, does anyone know whether or not SRC bodies can take one piece hop ups? found a nice SEALs one for £50, once again thanks all for the help
            In war there is no prizes for the runner up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heythatsmymilk Find out more about heythatsmymilk
            Working...
            X