barret m82 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barret m82 help

my team mate is after this rifle. He loves the look.
    I have seen it on a few uk websites.
    Comes with scope and bipod and is worth around £350.
    Vc mag gose into mock m82 mag.
    Im after a revue and is it worth the money. Its not got a brand name on eather of the websites. Please help. Thank you

Re: barret m82 help

Would you be talking about the snow wolf springer ?

They did a 330fps and 450 or 500fps version`s I heard they were nice for the money just heavy as hell to lug around, I saw lots of reviews on youtube when they came out.

I`d say an A&K dragonoff springer is better value for money and faster spring change system too. Wont kill your back carrying it around either

but from what I saw on reviews it was pretty decent for a springer barrett at that price but your mate better want a wall hanger or be serious about his snipering to skirmish such a huge gun.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

its ann AEG sniper

Comment

How in lords name are we suppose to help, when all we have to go on is that its an M82 and takes batteries?
        Signature Removed

Comment

no,
          heavy, long, you'll be out done by bolt actions.
          i had the cash in my hand and was looking at it.
          and i know exactly what one your looking at.

unless you get to the point where your able to be completely ghillied, and not move for hours on end to take any shots.
          and UN less your willing to carry it about all day
          no :P

edit**
          your basically buying an m4 with a fancy body kit,

for 250 you can get an rpg and join forces with me in showing them off at any given chance.

barretts just aren't special, any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
            no,

for 250 you can get an rpg and join forces with me in showing them off at any given chance.

barretts just aren't special, any more.
            Oh Tyler you have an rpg ? did you ever consider a pink barrett ? lol

I would never get an aeg sniper mate not in the uk not unless your going to run your own site and change all the fps rules, how about an fps system for aegs that say over a certain weight your allowed more fps ? lol

Also anyone with a gbbr and npas would be able to out do you by turning it up and putting a semi only selector in not to mention my 450fps springer shotgun that I very rarely snipe with oh man people never see that coming lol
            sigpic

Comment

sorry for the lack of info but all it says is barret m82. No company name. Cant say what websites i seen them from. Got introble for that befor. Its stated that ist 350 ish fps. V2 gear box. My mate gosent care bout weaght. Hes a body builder

Comment

Like what's already been said, its an M4 with a fancy body, if he's looking into sniping he should consider a bolt action rather than aeg
                TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

it will be a semi auto snow wolf m82, again very heavy and not as practical as other sniper rifles.
                  I have the M99 springer tuned up but havent used it for a year as prefer being able to aim for more than 4 seconds and having to put it down lol

Originally posted by Metalbody
                  pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

With the right work you can upgrade a V2 to shoot far and well. He would need to put more money in to to get the right performance he would need to really use it. It can be done but you will not be on par with bolties.
                    Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                    The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

he has bolt snipers. He wants it for the fact that he loves it inthe films.
                      I personaly have my eye on the m14 ebr. I can strip gear boxes in the blink of an eye so upgreades are a peace of piss. The weaght is nothing to him. But the performance is an pasic m4 i see. Ill tell him the news. Thanks guys

Comment

he wants it coz it looks good in films.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4011
                        thats just me though

Comment

yep. He wont settle for a common rifle.
                          Somthing eye catching

Comment

So basically he just wants people to take their clothes off around him because he's got a Barrett?
                            TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Originally posted by AshUMP View Post
                              So basically he just wants people to take their clothes off around him because he's got a Barrett?
                              Dude he`s a body builder he probably believes the lynx adverts and all that jazz

I would say get the m99 springer but if he wants it for looks then just buy it and get a decent gun tech to make sure the gearbox is sound, done.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel murphy started playing airsoft a year ago. got hooked. now im one of my teams sniper Find out more about daniel murphy
                              Working...
                              X