kj works gblk g27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kj works gblk g27

what do people think of this gun, do you know any specs fps etc, and is the top slide metal ? any help on this gun will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Re: kj works gblk g27

Ah, advice you're after is it?

I think your best bet might be to just google 'KJW G27 Review.' I'm confident that the top result should give you a pretty comprehensive review from another site. As to whether the slide is metal or not, they apparently make both a metal and ABS slide version, so you'd have to consult the seller on that one.
    102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Re: kj works gblk g27

Moved to the correct section. Please be a little bit more careful in future.

I bought one of these for my wife a couple of years ago and it was a really great little gun. I don't know the fps, but the slide was metal (though I think there's also a plastic slide version available), the gun cycled really quickly and it was nice and accurate. I used it in the pistol arena at NAE '09 and it surprised a few people. Pretty good trades too.

Here it is with my 229:

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hhhhjlewis Find out more about hhhhjlewis
      Working...
      X