Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

PTW 11.1v lipo batteries and chargers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW 11.1v lipo batteries and chargers....

Ok so with a PTW on the way I need some batteries, I do use 7.4 lipo at the mo but with a turnigy 2s/3s charger.
    So I need to know which batteries I should be looking out for, 11.1v to fit into the stock, stock tube types preferable to stock ones? Been looking at getting a few 11.1v 1200 20c....
    Also I'm guessing I need a bit more advanced balance charger, looking at the IMAX B6, any good?
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Re: PTW 11.1v lipo batteries and chargers....

IMAX B6 is fantastic, just got one myself. As for lipos, you will need crane stock batteries as the wizardry sits in the buffer tube and takes up a fair amount of room, unless you spend 100 quid or so on the cut down circuit board.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Just put the lipo in the side of the stock, there is more than enough room, then you can have one each side and just swap which one is connected when they need changing.

OR You can have Tac mod the power board to make it shorter so the lipo will fit inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        Just put the lipo in the side of the stock, there is more than enough room, then you can have one each side and just swap which one is connected when they need changing.

OR You can have Tac mod the power board to make it shorter so the lipo will fit inside it.
        Yeah was going to put them in the sides of the stock, I'm guessing a 1200 will fit in there?
        Think I'll get the b6 charger, not keen that it doesn't come with an ac power adaptor though!
        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post

Soooo, as above then really!
          Airsoft surgeon do a cut down board as well.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

the active breaking on the airsoft surgeon board is w4nk... its caused quite a lot of stripped cylinders on soft springs..
            Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mike581 Ex Forces Find out more about Mike581
            Working...
            X