G&g cm16 sight ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g cm16 sight ?

HI i need some advice on which red dot scope to purchase. I need to see over the front sight as i cannot remove it. although i put my sniper scope on and the front sight post was invisible :S :L. i am willing to pay up to £40

Thanks iain

Re: G&g cm16 sight ?

Maybe a clone AimPoint?
    It's really just up to you, which sight you like best,
    A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

i found this http://www.tacticalairsoftshop.co.uk...Mount_TAS00275

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
        Nice deathwish you got going on there son.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I dont understand :S :L

Comment

Apart from breaking forum rules, those sights are pretty decent for the price, sold mine as i dont like the tunnel vision from Aimpoints, but was pretty solid for what it was.

Chances are you'll get a screw on kill flash with it too.
            WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I dont understand :S :L
              We're not allowed to directly link or mention zero one's competitors.
              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Read the rules? you know the rules that you should read before you post? yea those ones.
                Anyway why would you want a red dot scope that goes over the front sight? that would make it totally inaccurate and thusly pointless you want it to line up with the front sight as much as possible.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
                  We're not allowed to directly link or mention zero one's competitors.
                  ah ok sorry i do usually buy from zero one its just i couldnt found a high mount scope within my price range. thanks for telling me

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                    Read the rules? you know the rules that you should read before you post? yea those ones.
                    Anyway why would you want a red dot scope that goes over the front sight? that would make it totally inaccurate and thusly pointless you want it to line up with the front sight as much as possible.
                    but id rather have one that can see over it rather than having a post infront of it

Comment

but id rather have one that can see over it rather than having a post infront of it
                      You're not getting my point, if it's over the front sight it won't be lined up, so it's pointless you might as well strap a coke bottle to your m4, you can always cut off the front sight after you've lined it up.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                      Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                        You're not getting my point, if it's over the front sight it won't be lined up, so it's pointless you might as well strap a coke bottle to your m4, you can always cut off the front sight after you've lined it up.
                        ok thankyou. but i wouldnt want a really low profile on just about normal height thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                        Working...
                        X