Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Is it possible to convert a sd5 into just a standard mp5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to convert a sd5 into just a standard mp5?

Basically I was wondering if I could take an sd5 and just whack a light foregrip on it to make it a normal mp5 with a light on it?
    Yay or nay? Ps if anyone wants to swap an mp5 let me know!!

Re: Is it possible to convert a sd5 into just a standard mp5?

1. You can

2. That's not to say you should

3. Wanna swap something? Start a thread in the relevant section of the forum. Don't spam the other sections like another member did recently.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Are you sure, BAMF? My SD looks like the front end can't be easily changed to standard.

Comment

Never tried it myself, but I believe somebody with a lot more skill and time on their hands than I have has completed this task.

I'm sure there's a thread on this site somewhere about it?

Personally, I'd just sell the SD and get a standard MP5.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

i have an sd the front is completely different to a regular one, if you want a torch grip on it you need a new front end. or attach a torch to it some how

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

SD front to A series front is a new upper receiver. It'd probably be cheaper in the long run to buy a new MP5. I contemplated it with my old JG MP5SD6 but after working out that you need to buy a new upper, I sold it. I don't like the SD front end personally... I used to until I had one. Then went off them pretty quickly.

Love my MP5a4 though :D
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i am after a new full metal blowback cyma mp5 and i can source the sd front end for £120 posted from hongkong but the slimline forend model is the one im after and is a good 50 quid more, glad i saw this thread!
              Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ocelotsaa Recently getting back into airsoft after a knee injury Find out more about Ocelotsaa
              Working...
              X