These Goggles any good??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Goggles any good??

hey guys just wondering if these are ok?? I want a pair of mesh goggles as my current glasses keep fogging up don't like the full face ones tho!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Ta...#ht_1847wt_922
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Re: These Goggles any good??

Sure...

If you want to trust your eyes to a $15 pair of googles from eBay that the seller also claims are suitable for "military use, skiing, riding and hunting".

Comment

Jesus no don't do it. There's only one place I'd trust my eyes. Heroshark

Comment

I wasn't too convinced, but on a few of the sirsoft sites they are selling ones that are identical to those so i'm a little concerned about buying them from anywhere!!

Comment

They can be made by totally different people.

A pair of really good heroshark mesh glasses are only £28!!!!!!

Comment

personally, i cant see a real problem with them, 2mm stamped steel mesh is adequate for airsoft....

if i had the extra money i would look at heroshark,as they are "custom" but you know id still use those...or i would at least test them first.....
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
              personally, i cant see a real problem with them, 2mm stamped steel mesh is adequate for airsoft....

if i had the extra money i would look at heroshark,as they are "custom" but you know id still use those...or i would at least test them first.....
              That was my thought!! unless they fall apart mid game! :s i suppose for the sake of £10 I could always buy some and shoot them with my Glock a few times using red gas and see if they survive!! :p

Comment

I have those goggles and they arent worth getting at all. they are bulky, uncomfortable and i am pretty sure they arent too safe!
                Worst idea was throwing my empty USP at a dude who took it as a hit. I felt a bit bad for it, as if anyones held a KWA USP, it has quite some heft to it, so i took a hit too to apologise: adrenaline does crazy things to you!
                -original post by afryt

Comment

I know 3 people who bought these. When they tested them with sub-350 fps aeg's, the bb passed straight through. They've now, subsequently, been banned from use at my local site.

Comment

also found these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_588wt_1156

buy a different seller but look identical!! :s

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
                      I know 3 people who bought these. When they tested them with sub-350 fps aeg's, the bb passed straight through. They've now, subsequently, been banned from use at my local site.
                      I've seen a few that have been shot through! but not these style but i wouldn't want to risk it!!

Comment

Just spend £28 on heroshark. For the love of god!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Just spend £28 on heroshark. For the love of god!
                          Haha just created my account now!! They only seem to have one style in stock though

Comment

There are plenty about,the ones I use I have shot at 2 foot away with site standard aegs (350fps),they dented but only just noticeable.
                            A lot of people use them from different manufacturers
                            For piece of mine do that when you receive any,even reputable makes

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5566

Small, comfortable and will take on from a we m4 ts firing at 430fps
                              Need i say any more?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

whitefang I'm a family man with a gorgeous fiance and 3 beautiful girls age named, Tamara, Jazmine and Casey Find out more about whitefang
                              Working...
                              X