best affordable weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best affordable weapon

hey peeps, think this would be the place to put this.

Say i had around £200 - £250, would be the best M4 variant to get?

-OR-

What would be a good base model M4 variant at around £150 than the rest on upgrades, both internally and externally.

I would like to get a M4 with a budget of £250ish to last me as lost all my guns apart from 2 pistols and 2 broken guns in a car crash so need something to tie me over.

kind regards
    tom

Re: best affordable weapon

Depends on your personal preference bu you can get great G&P M4's for around the 220 mark, which only really need upgrading with a new hop nub and rubber (about a tenner), bringing the total to £230ish, leaving another 20 to put towards an optic of some sort or to buy a cheap red dot.

Comment

The man above speaks sense.

However, if you aren't fussed about buying new (warrenty etc), for £250 you could pick up some very nice M4s from here.

Comment

as above or G&G combat machines, leaves you money for batteries/optics/mags

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

i would say look on the forums, you can get quite a lot for your money, than if you were to buy new

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crude Skinny B View Post
            i would say look on the forums, you can get quite a lot for your money, than if you were to buy new
            Always buy new if you can afford it. Yes you can pick up some real bargains if you know what to look for, However you can pick up some real lemons. Some Members really know how to hide problems on their guns. You wont know untill 6 months down the line. By which time it will be to late.
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

i think i will go with a second hand g&p weapon as they are just.. the best in my opinion but might go for a raider and upgrade it. thanks for the help but please do reply with guns that have impressed you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tom_ Find out more about Tom_
              Working...
              X