zero one Gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero one Gas?

hey all, what is the zero one pro gas like could i use it in my kwa glock 18c i am using green gas at the minute but am running out

Re: zero one Gas?

Apparently it is the same as Abbey Ultra Gas. So it's pretty good - a little less powerful than green gas but more powerful than 134A.
    Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
      Apparently it is the same as Abbey Ultra Gas. So it's pretty good - a little less powerful than green gas but more powerful than 134A.
      ok thanks you always answer questions fast!

Comment

Me personally, or the forum as a whole? I answer questions that I can answer, and I spend far too long on this forum... :D
        Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
          Me personally, or the forum as a whole? I answer questions that I can answer, and I spend far too long on this forum... :D
          you haha :P

Comment

I put ultra in my kwa usp match and it was a lot less punchy and felt to me like green gas when its running out.

In tm pistols its fantastic but in metal ones like kwa etc its not great.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
              I put ultra in my kwa usp match and it was a lot less punchy and felt to me like green gas when its running out.

In tm pistols its fantastic but in metal ones like kwa etc its not great.
              That's odd - my friend uses Ultra in his KWA USP Match and it works great... It can empty a mag+ easily and has great recoil and everything; we've tried his on propane and of course it was more punchy, but it also put it over the site limits.
              Maybe it just varies between pistols...
              Others till I die

Comment

I've had no problems with it and use it often...then again I run propane on everything and just cycle a mag or two of z1 ultra through them after use and leave some in for the o rings. But yeah it's good

Comment

hi would the zero one pro gas work on tm mk23 nbb gun with out braking it

Comment

Originally posted by batman316 View Post
                    hi would the zero one pro gas work on tm mk23 nbb gun with out braking it
                    It will be fine. I use propane in mine and that is also fine though may be a little hot for some sites.
                    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

thanks for the help.

Comment

We used it in a KWA M93R, WE MEU, custom KSC G26 and a WE luger.
                        It doesnt out perform green gas... However we never thought to test it again Abbey Ultra.
                        Kiran Payne
                        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

As said, It's rebranded Abbey Ultra but cheaper. Works good in most GBBs, and it's very cheap.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                          Working...
                          X