recommend me some small gloves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend me some small gloves!

Hey guys, i have really quite small hands, so finding gloves is quite a task for me! I do have some oakley's in XS size, however they are slightly too small and rather uncomfy!

So basically i'm just asking for some recommendations from peeps out there with small hands like me lol!

I'm after durable, warm in the winter!, and either tan or black gloves.

The only problem i have with sizes of gloes is really the fingertips, rest of glove fits fine, but the finger tips are say 5mm too short.

Cheers!

I wear sealskinz shootin gloves. Have a look at them

Comment

Re: recommend me some small gloves!

they look good, just a shame that OD is the only colour... are they a tight fit?

Comment

i wear od viper gloves cos i have small hands and they fit nice
        gibo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          I wear sealskinz shootin gloves. Have a look at them
          This.
          They're brilliant. I have larger hands, and I have their "Fishing Gloves" (Have removable forefinger and thumb) - however, they are available in small sizes.
          Others till I die

Comment

yeh i've been taking a further look into them, they look pretty nice, however the only downside is they're olive colour... do you know if they are waterproof, and what theyr'e like in the cooooold winter?

Comment

Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
              yeh i've been taking a further look into them, they look pretty nice, however the only downside is they're olive colour... do you know if they are waterproof, and what theyr'e like in the cooooold winter?
              yess there are waterproof and take a while to warm up abit but i used them in our snowy period snowman buliding and snowball fights and the only time my hands got cold or wet was wen i took them off

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
              Working...
              X