Glock 17 torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 17 torch

Ok just finished my glock 17 but it's missing a torch .
    I have been looking around at torchs but I just don't know what to get.

All I want is a torch which is....
    bright
    easy to turn on/off
    and fits the frame of the gun nicely

The brightness is the most important want would like it to be atleast 250 lumens .

So could I please have a list of good torchs and your personnel experience with them.

PS my budget is £35

Thanks for your help and time .

Re: Glock 17 torch

i got an ASG torch from my local peterborough based retailer and that cost me £25, i don't know the lumens of it, but its bright and fits onto my TM glock 17 frame nicely

also the torch button doesn't need to be held to remain on, it just stays on until i turn it off

also comes with some sort of belt mount to hold the torch when not on the gun
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

How about the Z1 M3 clone thing? Which they claim to be the brightest torch IN THE WORLD and its about £30, I fancy one but havent got round to getting one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
        How about the Z1 M3 clone thing? Which they claim to be the brightest torch IN THE WORLD and its about £30, I fancy one but havent got round to getting one yet.
        I saw one at my site night game it's crazy bright but I don't know if it fits nicely to my gun as I have only had the G17 for a week.

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6237
          Ok really interested in this only has 150 lumen cree bulb but I can get upto 800 lumen cree bulbs for it .

Would you reckon they would be selling these at the weekender if not I might phone them if they could bring one along .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
          Working...
          X