Mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mags?

Which Mags are better between Magpul 75rd PMAG or MAG 130rd. Both Obviously Mid-Caps. They are for the gun in my sig. Thanks forumers.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6051 (PMAGS)

Can't find a link for the MAG ones but google them if you would like to help.

Re: Mags?

sorry forgot to mention MAG are m4 mags (stanag)

Comment

Either or matey, both are good mags. I personally have 11 of the Green Label Emags. The Magpul P mags are supposed to be awesome though, and feed every single round (or so i hear). You might not get that with the Stanag mags, but at 130 rounds your still going to be able to fire more rounds off!
      Best bet is see if you can get hold of somebody who can lend you one of each and see which feeds better, but the Magpul P mags should be more superior if you are going to buy some.

Comment

cheers i'll see if my friend will let use his pmags and find anyone who has the MAG 130rd mags and the compare, thanks.

Comment

The pmags are excellent but hard to come by.. The mag midcaps are also very good
          sigpic

Comment

thanks jelliffe.

Comment

no probs mate anytime!
              sigpic

Comment

I have heard about compatibility issues with the MAG magazines in kwa m4s. Google KWA m4 3rd party compatibility list, should help. Have problems with green label pmags in my KM4s

Heath
                Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
                Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

If you doing down the MAG route.... the 190BB metal midcaps are definitely worth a look!

Comment

i have pmags and MAG 190 midcaps.... the pmags feed like a beast every time.! the MAG ones are a tiny bit wobbly when in, but still feed ok down to the last 10-15 or so... still a lot more rounds...

however this is in my gun, might be a different story in yours..you just need to try them out...
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Be aware though, the P mags come in two brands. One are the Magpul 'official' PTS magazines, and the others are Star P Mags (green label) which look and feel like official Magpul P mags, but people cant tell if they are official or not. The green label ones are not as good as the magpul official mags, and are moulded plastic joined together opposed to the Magpul mags which are a polymer magazine. The official ones feed every round and cost £18 each, the star ones are about £47 for 10. If you can afford it, go for the Magpul P mags, but if you are on a budget, get the 10 for £47. Difference is a whopping £13.30 per mag, so if you lose one on the field, at least its not the end of the day!
                      Other options you could try are the Classic Army Stanag mags. These things are excellent, and they fed in all my previous guns. TM, CA, Star... Never had problems with them. £14 for 120 rnd mag.
                      Lastly, you could try the King Arms mags. Cheap as chips at £27 for 5 plastic mags, and if they do jam apparently a sharp tap will square them away.
                      It all depends on what is going to work in your gun, what look you are going for, and how much you are willing to spend!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                      X