Maruzen Type L96 - Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen Type L96 - Opinions?

Hey everyone, just as the title says really. Spoke to a few people about the MZN type 96, but just wanted a broader opinion of it please. Mostly about the price, is it really worth all that extra over a TM? And stock form, what's it like as it's only around 30fps higher than the TM!

Thanks guys
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Maruzen Type L96 - Opinions?

My TM is fantastic! I would say buy a TM then upgrade when funds allow
    sigpic

Comment

Buy one pre upgraded, save yourself a laod of money and headache.

Maruzen l96's are a slightly better quality of a warrior l96 but if it didn't come with trades you wouldn't really notice a difference between a clone and a maruzen.

If you want performance, then get a VSR, hop units on any springer l96 are a bit of a pain to setup and all require some modding to be happy with using it when faced against a done up sniper in the field.

Comment

I've heard good things about the Maruzen but I'd suggest get TM preferably VSR!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I suppose if I brought a tm I could spend the money I save on upgrades. The only way I would buy a VSR is if I could get a wooden stock for it to make it s bit different, but there hard to acquire Hmmm what to do...
          Originally posted by hoggy21
          Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
          Working...
          X