Are CO2 cartridges aloud at DV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are CO2 cartridges aloud at DV

Hi guys. My local airsoft site is Dragon Valley in South Wales. My sidearm is a Smith&Western Sigma 40f and its powered by 12g CO2 cartridges. My question is do Dragon Valley allow these 12g CO2 cartridges to be used on site?

Thanks
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: Are CO2 cartridges aloud at DV

i dout that very much as they run hot
    sigpic

Comment

too hot mate

Its not allowed to be used at Dragon Valley

Comment

well, if it's anything like my site, anything over 400 fps, and you probably wont be able to use it.
        anything over 350, and you will likely have an MED. so its pointless.
        Signature Removed

Comment

Why dont you contact them directly??
          http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk/index.php?link=contact

Site limits:

Site limit are 350fps for all weapon types (AEG, gas, spring), measured with .20g BB’s - this is an absolute limit not a figure to aim for.
          All guns will be chronoed each day, with .20g BB’s - we will provide magazines loaded with 0.20g ammo.
          Guns that fail by any margin (even 1fps) will not be able to be used.
          If you havent fitted a modified gas valve the answer will be no (If thats the NonBlowback version they fire at 450+)

Comment

Sorry i forgot to mention that the pistol has been downgraded to 350fps. And thanks for the link Cannon Fodder.
            Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Site limits:

Site limit are 350fps for all weapon types (AEG, gas, spring), measured with .20g BB’s - this is an absolute limit not a figure to aim for.
              All guns will be chronoed each day, with .20g BB’s - we will provide magazines loaded with 0.20g ammo.
              Guns that fail by any margin (even 1fps) will not be able to be used.
              Velocity reducers are not permitted since they only reduce the velocity of the first couple of shots of a burst, beyond that the membrane is unable to close fast enough to catch the BBs and therefore many subsequent rounds go through at whatever the uninhibited power of the gun is.
              There is no limit to BB weight except for when chronoing. However, only 6mm Biodegradable BB’s can be used on site (Excel or equivalent or our own BB’s).
              8mm BB's may not be used. This is due to the lack of 0.20g 8mm BB's for use in chronoing.
              Worth noting if you are upgrading an AEG; a 1 joule spring should keep you well within these limits, whilst an M100 or equivalent may fall either side of the 350fps limit. Worth bearing in mind.
              Two-tone guns which have been spray-painted or otherwise converted so that they become realistic imitation firearms (RIFs), as opposed to imitation firearms (IFs), are not permitted. This is regardless of your site membership or UKARA registration status. Unmodified two-tones are allowed.

as long as your gun chronoed under 350 FPS using 0.2g BB, that will be fine.

btw how to down grade a GBB pistol?
              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to technical stuff with airsoft. I bought the pistol already downgraded.

Comment

mmm, unless you know for sure and you have chronoed it yourself, i wouldnt trust it.
                  Signature Removed

Comment

I also skirmish at DV and I can't say for sure but I've never seen anyone using a co2 weapon there! Probably because they are so hot!

---
                    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.515601,-3.181047
                    I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Comment

I go to DV regulary, I was going to by CO2 mags for my Glock when they came out - I asked at DV and they said no CO2 allowed on site.

Comment

Just give em a ring
                        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

I got a reply from Dragon Valley and they said that C02 is not allowed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
                          Working...
                          X