Will AK mags fit in this pouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will AK mags fit in this pouch?

The site says that it is for M4 type mags, but surely AK mags aren't much thicker and if they are open top then the height shouldn't be an issue? Just thought I'd get a second opinion before ordering
    Thanks in advance.
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Will AK mags fit in this pouch?

You would be supprised. If they are just M4 pouches you will have an almighty struggle getting ak mags in. BUT if they are large M4 pouches they will be fine.

I have 2 vests, one a warrior M4 one, AK mags no chance. The other a pantac they just fall in there.

You would be better to phone the shop and ask them really.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I would get the one's off the same site specifically for AK mags..
      sigpic

Comment

or the ones for 7.62 magazines
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

As Midas said. I used to chop and change between my M4 mag toting gun, and my AK. If you do that, get the double M4 mag pouches, as theyll take both happily

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            As Midas said. I used to chop and change between my M4 mag toting gun, and my AK. If you do that, get the double M4 mag pouches, as theyll take both happily
            I have an M4 as my current primary and I'm going to be getting an AK 74u for the weekender and I will probably be switching between the two regularly so I think I may have to do that
            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

do it. Definately do. What you want to do is fold the top over for M4 days, that way they act like single pouches, then also fit ak mags still like that. Just dont hang upside down because the mags wont stay in like that!

Comment

Just buy AK mag pouches.

If you ever need to use an Armalite, you haven't got a double mag pouch, but a triple mag pouch (I can fit 3 armalite magazines of 450round flavour in my pouches).

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Would one of these work?

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
                    Would one of these work?
                    Yes they are the size Ben was talking about, you will probably only get 2 ak mags in but 4 M4's.

Edited, didn't make sense...
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Those aren't quite what I meant, but will do the trick.

Just for future reference, I wouldn't order from the place you got those pictures. Absolutely useless company. Once put my order on hold and told me it would be about 18 months. And it was just some pouches

Comment

I have the set that holds four M4 mags and it holds four AK mags too. Take a look here https://picasaweb.google.com/1137651...eat=directlink and you will see :-) Also (insert blatant plug here) the rig is for sale should anyone want it :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                        Working...
                        X