G&G L85A2 blowback function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G L85A2 blowback function

The blowback function on my L85 still works but a sort of small metal plate has fallen out and now the bolt doesn't go back and forth. Is this a serious breakage or can it be easily repaired?

Would it be best just to send the gun for a service?
    "I aim to misbehave".

Re: G&G L85A2 blowback function

I'd disable it and leave it that way mate, the blowback on the G&Gs are more trouble than they're worth.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Yeah was thinking about that, thinking of selling it now anyway just thought it might be a good idea to have it working properly. Now on to working out how to disable it...
      "I aim to misbehave".

Comment

its already disabled, the metal plate is a safety device that disconnects the bolt if it sticks or catches on something whilst it is operating, and saves the piston stripping
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Do you own every single gun on that list screwdriver?
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

and alot more but ive not edited the list for along time
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ricey Find out more about Ricey
            Working...
            X