Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

WE High Capa 5.1 Full Metal or KJ Works USP Tactical w/ metal reciver and slide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE High Capa 5.1 Full Metal or KJ Works USP Tactical w/ metal reciver and slide.

Am concidering buying either of the 2 pistols mentioned above as a side arm and am unsure of which one to get.
    Any advice, reviews, pro's / con's would be very helpfull

cheers.
    Armoury:
    - ICS MP5 SEALS
    - TM AWS L96
    - JG G3 RAS
    - WE M1911A1

Re: WE High Capa 5.1 Full Metal or KJ Works USP Tactical w/ metal reciver and slide.

To be honest mate theres not alot of difference in the performance of either, it really comes down to 'which one you prefere'
    If i had to choose id go for the USP, as its a gorgeous gun.
    If you google either of them you'll find a plethora if reviews and videos.
    Dont forget to check the prices of spare mags.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Re: WE High Capa 5.1 Full Metal or KJ Works USP Tactical w/ metal reciver and slide.

Cheers mate. Have had a look at some reviews and all seem to be saying the High Capa 5.1 uses alot of gas.
      So the USP is looking pretty tempting, only 2 more games till I'm UKARA registered then I'll have that on its way
      Armoury:
      - ICS MP5 SEALS
      - TM AWS L96
      - JG G3 RAS
      - WE M1911A1

Comment

Good man, get some pics up when you get it.
        Always nice to see a good pistol, especially a USP [quite rare in the airsoft form, which i find stange considering what awesome guns they are]

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

id get a TM hicapa, get it second hand for a good price.
          gas consumption isnt that bad and its plastic so doesnt cool as much in cold weather, plus it uses less gas for the blowback
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

S.Ashby Find out more about S.Ashby
          Working...
          X