Crane stock battery doesn't fit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crane stock battery doesn't fit!

Hi there, I bought a new 9.6v 2200 mAh crane stock battery for my G&G raider but it's too big. Can i buy a larger crane stock?
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Crane stock battery doesn't fit!

Have you considered swapping over to LiPo?
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Not really but i need a solution for this friday due to the weekender
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

As a last resort, tape said battery onto the side of the stock with black electrical tape. I mean it will look nasty ass, but at least you have a going concern.
        "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

The 2200 MAH battery you have is mainly designed for CA Crane Stocks. They are slightly larger than others to accommodate bigger batteries

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
          Working...
          X