This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best longrange pistol?

Hi again, I was also wondering, whats the longest range, most accurate stock pistol? I was thinking of getting a really stubby CQB M4, then buying an accurate longrange pistol to take the longer shots. Are there any such pistols? Is this Possible?

Oh, and please dont link guns from other retailers (other than Zero1) because ive got in trouble for that too many times already!
    sigpic

The Proud Owner Of A New G&P US Navy MK23 LMG (Stoner 63)!

Re: Best longrange pistol?

from past experience the TM 5-7 and PX4 will give you very good range and accuracy...

Comment

Are we talking AEG range and accuracy?
      sigpic

Comment

Agree with the PX4, my mate had one and when I had a go the range was great, the TM SOCOM has awesome range as well and is great as a backup for those moments when you want to be quiet
        sigpic

Comment

Any modern TM pistol will give you better range than a lot of others.

Comment

Buy a TB barrel for your Aeg making sure its certain length too long then use the tight bore in the pistol !!

Comment

a 6 or 7 inch hi capa will give you really decent range and accuracy if you get one with a thread adaptor then fitting a silencer and a 9 or 10 inch barrel will make it stupidly accurate but the 5.1 tm hi capa`s are pretty dam accurate too.

My WA sv 6 inch will out range a stock tm aeg but that`s an old gun now days.

Most gbb`s with 330fps and a barrel over 4 inch`s will do a good job sometimes you may need to fit a new hop bucking and barrel.

but why are you using your pistol for the long shots ? a well built short m4 should still reach out pretty far.
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Hmmm, Ive also heard great things about the new NS2s by KWA, any good?
                sigpic

Comment

Fair point Konnassure, ive not owned an AEG with a Barrel shorter than 400mm before, so I wasnt sure about performance. If I put a nice Prommy tightbore in it should that be sufficient?
                  sigpic

Comment

I get good range from my WE M92 long barrel.

It's like a normal M9 but with an extended slide and barrel to help increase the range.

I've got the sword cutlass version but you can now get it in a really nice two tone without the crap military cal. 6mm engraved in the side.
                    Looks good

Comment

TM Desert Eagles have a very nice range, but are an aquired taste of course.
                      102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

there`s some player haters out their who seam to hate kwa normally you end up with a gun a lot like a ksc with a metal slide to boot just the trades are not as nice

kwa just brought out a really nice range or usp`s and there all really nice check them out if your a usp man.

I have an aeg I built with an 160mm barrel in it that shoot`s at around 330fps it has a JG metal hop and a modify bucking and it will shoot just as far and accurate as a 330fps tm, the barrel maybe a tight bore.

I also have another m4 that was a jg cqb stubby it then had a jg metal hop put in it (had to cut the plastic body up a bit to get it in) it shoots at around 320fps its got the JG bucking in it so a crap bucking and its range is still fine shoots just as far and accurate as you would expect ever had a problem hitting things with it its my loan out gun.

Think about it 160mm is still 6 inch`s so to beat it you`ll need a pistol with over a 6inch tight bore barrel remember most "automatic" pistols stop at 5 or 6 inchs I`ve seen a few 7,9 and even 10 or 12 inch pistols and a few big old 14 inch revolvers but then their not exactly compact for a cqb load out.

My 8 inch anaconda pretty huge and got 300fps with a stupidly heavy 8mm bb

I like a 6 inch SV or Hi capa as I`ve always been into hand cannons but you won`t need it as you wont be unable to hit things at long aeg range with your m4

I would suggest you set it up around 20rps or up to maybe 32rps just to be sure you hit people at long range but I do like a cqb gun to make people think twice about turning the corner allows your mate that moment longer to sneak up on them.
                        Last edited by thekonassure; 22 August, 2011, 21:15.
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

mk23 socom

but rencetly used a glock 17 that i thought was standard but with 0.25's and a shiny inner barrel (gold in clour) it was firing perfectly straight for a good 30 / 40 metres with little hop on

Comment

I definately am a USP man, ever since I bought one for £5 broken, and fixed it in thirty seconds! saved myself 95 quid just by tinkering =)

Oh, and not to forget the important part! i would like a pistol that is sold by Zero One, as im intending to buy it at their shop at the Weekender. Should be FUN =)
                            sigpic

Comment

well if they get the kwa usp back in stock get it, i find them to have very good range

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TobyRoberts My name is spelt T-O-B-Y.... That's all your getting.. Find out more about TobyRoberts
                              Working...
                              X