Gas mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas mask

so i've been thinking of getting a gas mask, however my problem is i wear glasses, so can't use ones like the s10.
    i was thinking ones with domes/full face lens would work but i can't seem to find any.
    well not in the UK so i was wondering if anyone had an idea where in the UK i could find one.

it's only abit of a fancy at the moment but if i can find the right one i might just buy it, so any help would be appreciated.

Re: Gas mask

I think the Czech M10M might fit glasses underneath it

Comment

Just an idea but you could simply get a mouth piece. There are some pretty cool looking ones around.
      Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

There is a user on here selling a gas mask with polycarb lenses installed for £50. Cant remember his name. Will post up on here if I remember
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

MSA MCU2/p, great mask for airsoft
          sigpic

Comment

where contacts!

stops you looking over your glasses when using the sights...

also I found even with a fan mask, the mask was fine, but my glasses would steam up!!
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

you can fit glasses into s10's but contacts are easier

Comment

i tried contacts for abit but it' not my thing. the MSA is the type i'm looking for but their really expensive and i can only find them from the US.

yea a half mask was my fall back plan if i really can't get proper gas mask.

Comment

right so found an MSA advantage 1000 on ebay from the US for about £50 however i'm not sure what size i'm looking for does anyone know the size chart?

Comment

try the m-61 lenses FINNISH ARMY GAS MASK.

prlenty of room

lenses may need changing tho to mesh but apart from that lookt the paer and only 10 12 quid
                    Originally posted by jonfox94
                    will it be possible for me to buy this if i 2 tone it upon delivery ? i will also pay any postage fees

Comment

You can get the inserts for the S10 that take a prescription lense in a wire holder.
                      sigpic
                      Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

S10s can be fitted with special lenses and inserts for prescription lenses. Look around surplus stores and Ebay and you might come up trumps.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Not a gas mask but a resporator, also not sure how safe it would be to use, doubt its been used for airsoft before, and it's still pricey at £82 on screwfix
                          When I was your age Pluto was a planet

Comment

Google MCU-2p, work with specs and have ballistic covers

Comment

the mcu-2p is almost the same as the msa advantage 1000, you can also get a offset lens for the advantage 1000 which is ballistic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Forbbiden Find out more about Forbbiden
                              Working...
                              X