Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you come to our new site?

hey everyone

you may have looked at my previous thread about a new airsoft site between north tamerton and boyton just 3-4 minuets off the b3524 and we want to know from a rough poll how many people might actually come to our site. for now it will just be a simple yes or no poll.

thanks
    Yes
    48.57%
    No
    51.43%

The poll is expired.

Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
    https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Re: would you come to our new site?

Baring in mind mate, that if people say no, it just means they don't live in that area, I'm sure people in the immediate, 20-30 mile radius would be more than happy to come :D
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Just a suggestion, might not be the best location for a site, I mean that its in the middle of nowhere really, and its like 2 minutes down the road from MIA, might be a bit tight squeezed having two sites so close to each other.

From my understanding MIA is getting an increasingly low turnout, could area be a factor in that? I mean North Cornwall is a pain in the ass to get to, its a public transport black spot, no trains, 1 bus a week, crap/no main roads, etc. Miles away from large heavily populated areas so you limit yourself in a catchment area.

Comment

i hate to be a pain but it would be really helpful if people could post why you can or cant come please.

thank you!
        Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!

Comment

Too far away for me, but if it wasn't, I'd certainly come. Always happy to give a new site a go.

Comment

Just a thought, iam guessing he has played a MIA like myself and found it be health and safety to the max and has no real fun in the game any more.
            I think he wants to know how many people are actually in the area and would come to the site, not how many people live in London and will not come. He knows that already!

As a side note, when visiting my brother in Plymouth i would venture up, also i have told a couple of friends who are still in Plymouth to log on and let you know.

Comment

thanks we really appreciated that simon
              Rune.

Comment

I can't go purely because I live too far away.
                Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

I quite like the premise of your woodland sight. But as mentioned above, the difference between a fun day and good day (and returning airsofters) is the modern convinces.
                  But really like the idea of Afghan scenarios. The barn concept is cool, maybe with a slight change though, i was watching a video of a american sight with a indoor warehouse.
                  My point is the buildings where just wooden constructs. but it was more of a simulation feel (swat training.) If you youtube it i think its called airsoft action junkie.

Comment

yea thats what we are basing our backup plan on. i love that kind of thing but we do have issues that go with rival airsoft sites in the area but we wont have anywhere as many health and safety issues as we aren't basing our site on what seems to be a cliff face. we might have to take up paintball as well to stay afloat but we will see. if all goes well in the first few years we might expand (depending on the economic climate) and have both sites.
                    Rune.

Comment

If your thinking if paintballing, you can try a franchise to maximise that side of the business,
                      but you will have issues with slipping , so might need a cleaning man to wipe down surfaces, as some slightly more angry members get really upset when they spend money on kit only for it to get dirty, heaven forbid lol

Comment

Tiercel makes a few good points, as i live in plymouth and travel to dorset to play atm,as mia is a pain to get to, said to hear m.i.a. has a low turn out, although i will play there at some point before the end of the year, do you have a web page? and is it registered? i for one would be willing to to give it a go. provided the prices are right.

and if you live no were near the south west area surely us common sense and don't vote, as the out come will no dowt be negative

Comment

i voted no but if i was on holiday in cornwall

Comment

our site is no where near as hard to find as mia's. its really simple to find, just take the A38 onto the A388 out of plymouth to launceston all one road and then from launceston onto B3254 for 6.8 miles and then turn right at what will be our sign post and head along the road for 1.5 miles turn left and go 0.3 miles to our site to be. so basiclly you make about 3 maybe 4 turnings the entire trip from plymouth. its a lot easier to find than you may think.

thanks
                            Rune.

Comment

can we get some more local voters please. within 30-40miles

thanks
                              Rune.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

runefire01 Find out more about runefire01
                              Working...
                              X