M4 Front RIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Front RIS

What is a good M4 Front RIS kit that will fit the magna system M4 (WA, WOC, Ino etc.) If you name the system I'll find a retailer if Z1 don't do it, cos of forum rules and all that jazz.

Cheers me old mukka's.

Oh and whilst your at it, anyone have the dimensions of the Tokyo Marui Double-Ring High Mount Base for 20mm Rail, product code SCM8 need to know whether it'll fit my scope.

fanks!
    Trader Feedback:-t0astie

Re: M4 Front RIS

Element RIS front end on a scottish retialer's website.

About £49 ish.

Not sure if it'll fit that specific gun but it's one of the cheapest i've seen.

Comment

G&P make alot of ris systems for WA M4s
      The ris that owainthegreat mentioned would be no good for a WA as its a solid free float style which would block the hop adjustment on the WA M4.
      If you went with something like a CASV or S-System ris then there shouldnt be any problems either.

As for the mount it'll fit 25 and 30mm scopes. If you want to know how high it is I should be ordering one at the end of the week so I'll be able to tell you then.

Comment

I had the Element RIS on my M4, was solid too get on, but looked immense when it was on. Well worth £49

Comment

ok thanks guys! Yeah I saw the G&P ones but can't find the RIS on it's own it comes in a kit which has a stock and all sorts for stupid money. I'll check those other ones out cheers.

Comment

ok back looking for these, I looked at the element one, would it be a massive issue for me once the hop is set on it? Or should I really splurge the extra and get the G&P ones?

Also anyone know how to change the inner barrel / hop on the Magna system M4? Plus some fitting instructions on the front RIS would be nice, I can't seem to figure out how to get the delta ring/front sight off.

Comment

G&P stuff is absolutely rock solid, id say it was worth the extra money
              Originally posted by fijitstiks
              they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
              Originally posted by N3ADS
              Is this you talking from experience ?..
              i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by t0astie View Post
                ok thanks guys! Yeah I saw the G&P ones but can't find the RIS on it's own it comes in a kit which has a stock and all sorts for stupid money. I'll check those other ones out cheers.
                If you look on HK based retailers websites they usually have the full range of G&P front sets for WA M4s.
                You will end up having your old front set spare but if you ever get another upper you could stick it on that and run a longer inner barrel thru a suppressor on the spare upper for woodland games and have the new front set for CQB.
                I'm planning on doing something similar when I get my GBB M4.

Comment

ok cheers I have seen some now available. However I am torn between two lengths, defender, which is a bit longer, and CQB/r which you all know. The question I have, is can I use my own inner barrel set with the rail kits? At the moment I think my plastic hand guard is CQBr length, has anyone got photos of the defender length on the actual gun?

Comment

look for g&p defender on google mate.

Comment

ah cool, don't know why I didn't think to look on google images! there's loads there!

Anyway, I kinda like a bit of barrel sticking out, I think there is too much RIS going on on the defender, I want to see more barrel so that answers my question!

Comment

good choice there mate, i dont like the look of the defender much either

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

t0astie Find out more about t0astie
                        Working...
                        X