i need some advice on GBBR's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need some advice on GBBR's

im looking to go gas and get rid of my aeg, never used a gas m4 before, is it worth it or not and is it realiable, i just want a bit more realism.

if anyone can help me out with if its a good idea or not, or what make to get and where from, it would appriciated. cheers

Re: i need some advice on GBBR's

if you wanna go gas get a we g36 the m4 just dont cut it with out spending a bomb to make it skirmishble
    plus winter is cummin soon and people only really use them when its a nice temp

Comment

Don't expect as much accuracy from a GBB compared to an AEG and you'll need to maintain your rif if you go gas. I'd keep the AEG especially if you play in winter or when it's cold (all year then lol). I have a WE M4, it's very realistic and good fun but only in CQB, try using a GBB out doors and you will be most likely put off very quickly when comparing performance to most AEGs.

Don't let me put you off, the main thing I want to point out is that in my experience, GBB is almost useless outdoors, especially in the cold. In doors it could be argued that GBB is better than AEG because of the trigger repsonse.
      AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
      G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

awesome man, cheers. i might look into getting a GBB fighting cat then, summit small and kicks ass thats if i can find one in the uk. lol

as im here, i dont supose anyone can help me out with the best combination of hopup and barrel and airseal, coz i have a promeapheus 51cm barrel and a basic G&P hopup, just wanna know if theres anyting better?

Comment

If you want a cheap but great gbbr that`s m4 based the we pdw (open bolt) is great and with a npas installed you can adjust your fps anywhere form 200`ish to over 500.

co2 mags will make the gun work in lower temperatures but I still would not expect much on a sub zero winter day, but gas mags kick more in the summer then co2 and you get all that cool gas vapour flying out of the barrel and breach.

Of-course there are nicer gbbr`s then we but they are pretty expensive when you get up to Viper tech and Inokatsu levels
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Nothing wrong with the m4's just people miss treat them want wonder why they break.

Find of mine has one, does nothing but silicone up the valve and tube, gets used twice a month and is coming up a year old, only thing to bust is the fire delay pin which is prone on ALL we gas rifles.

They are just expensive for what they are tbh. The G36 is much better value.

The open bolt m4's are coming though (unless you import it yourself) for a lot cheaper.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

matty6135 in a team called the titans, am joining the army, currently working as a carpenter Find out more about matty6135
            Working...
            X