Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM16 Raider

Hey,

Was wanting your views on the 'G&G Combat Machine CM16 Raider' as that is my choice for a first gun at the moment.
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6076 - Theres the link.
    Cheers Lads/Ladettes.
    sigpic

Re: CM16 Raider

Basic as they get only really good for starter gun , rental gun or back up gun.

Still good for price though .

One thing I don't like is the fact it's got a plastic RIS unit .

Comment

What starter gun do you recommend then? (pref a m4 as i like all the customability xD)
      sigpic

Comment

CM16 G&G , used TM G&P and CA , JG g36 or mp5 .

TBH only good cheap non chinasoft gun I have seen are the NEW DESIGN G&G combat machines.

Ca sportlines are rubbish , src strip pistons and ics don't like the fact it's not like a TM design .
        And old G&G combat machines were the worst by far.

Comment

So is that a not to get the CM16? xD
          sigpic

Comment

The CM16 is the best choice nowadays , don't worry you picked the best and cheap starter gun.

Comment

Originally posted by gnome1 View Post
              So is that a not to get the CM16? xD
              Combat machine ftw. Plus um with the CM16 you can slowly add to it with greater ease as its not got an integrated RIS system :-) Magpul it up if you feel the need to later (Keep it two tone though my friend!)
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Shame its gotta be two tone >.< but two tone on this gun aint half bad. Only stock and the front kit part.

Cheers for the input lads, will be getting that one then. Systema next xD
                sigpic

Comment

Don't go systema waste of money unless you got £1500 for a ptw lol .

Comment

Hehe was kidding ^^ £1000 is a bit overpriced for a gun that shoots pellets :P Extremely fun, but very overpriced xD If anything i would go for an mp5. But my mind may change

Cheers lads.
                    sigpic

Comment

My friend got one as his first gun, for a first gun they are great, although the plastic ris put me right off. The plastic itself is very sturdy and the gun works a dream, just make sure you get the right cranestock battery, (VP 1500mAh 9.6v work well) or rewire to the front for a PEQ. anyways its a brilliant gun for the money it costs, but ill stick to my toptech for now :P
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gnome1 Airsoft, Rugby and Computer. Entertaining life.... :P Find out more about gnome1
                      Working...
                      X