m4 GBBR time, advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 GBBR time, advice needed

hey guys ive been really kean to get into the GBBR side of airsoft. ive had various GBBR and now im looking for a new one. i was set on the WE m4a1 however i keep seeing the king arms GBB m4a1 around. to me realism is king so the king arms having trade marks really hooks me. however im abit weary as i know more about the WE. so with the king arms, what mags/upgrades does it take?... can you put an npas in it? etc etc.

be great to hear which you guys would suggest please choose one and tell me why thats the one you'de get

cheers,
    chris

Re: m4 GBBR time, advice needed

You can get a open bolt WE m4 with trades if you look for it, the open bolts are great. Cant really comment on king arms tho as i use WE
    Armoury:
    WE M4
    TM VSR
    TM PX4

http://www.urban6airsoft.com/

Comment

i know that this isnt a gbbr but have you looked at the Top Japan shell ejecting m4's, they are so cool i only mentioned it because you said you like the realism. im saving my pennies up for one at the moment. just youtube top japan m4 and get ready to be amazed. only catch is they cost a fair bit.
      Last edited by runefire01; 25 August, 2011, 16:57. Reason: typo
      Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
      https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

yeah but i cant see myself picking up the shells haha so be too expensive in the long run

cw

Comment

No experience with King Arms however I've had nothing but bad experiences with their AEG products. Therefore i've never investigated them.
          I have a WE M14, so I would recommond a WE openbolt series. However, I have played with a G&P M4 which comes with a lot of writing on it. The G&P WOC I played with was epic! at 330fps its recoil felt like it should have been doing a lot higher!
          Thats my 2 pence.
          Kiran Payne
          TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
          Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

you can use a RAP4 shell catcher. thats what im thinking of doing plus it makes an amazing film prop. hell of a lot less editing to do when it comes to shells and the bolt mechanism.
            Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
            https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
            Working...
            X