X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Paypal query, just in case

Heres the details:

- Buyer needed two tone gun, bought mine. Father paid and bought it as a gift for his son.
    - Buyer paid wednesday, painting began thursday night.
    - Buyer asked this morning if the gun had been posted, and that father was getting hacked off it was taking so long, and thinking of asking for refund.
    - Buyer made aware BEFORE purchasing that my rule with selling two tones is that once painting has begun the gun is non refundable/returnable due to decrease market value. Buyer agreed and stated he had no issues with this.
    - Gun is painted, will be going out tuesday due to skirmishing and bank holiday weekend.

What are the cut off times for paypal claims, and do things like PMs stating he agreed the no refund policy have much weight? Are the claims checked by humans, or tracking number scanning machines?

Also, buyer made reference to a local site, where non registered players could buy RIFS without any form of defence. Dangerously close to asking for the gun in this manner. Is ATTEMPTING to buy a RIF knowingly illegaly an offence? (It might be useful to calm him down to state that I have him by the balls on that one!)

Its not an issue yet, but if Im good to go, id very much like to stop the buyers whinging and impatience before its an issue.

Re: Quick Paypal query, just in case

For somebody who has been here actively long as you have, I'm disappointed. Any hint of something wrong...should have walked away. I just hope you obtained cast iron proof that was an over 18's account...

Claims can be started at any point, but clearly one for non delivery within days of payment will not be a point in their favour.

To be honest, sounds to me like you've been done over by an impatient kid!

Comment

Dont worry, I have all the proof etc

There didnt seem to be anything wrong before and immediately after purchase, nothing that would raise any concern. It genuinely seems to be an impatience thing, but wanted to know at what point paypal also advies people to sit down and be a little more patient, and what weight agreed buying conditions like my no refund for two tones policy) carries when it comes to these claims.

Comment

Once you have that tracking number in hand you should be pretty solid. Presumably you were to be sending it off in near future?

Comment

Yeah. Depending on whether I can get a few million dollars to match up at work today, I should be able to post it this afternoon!

I guess then if I have the tracking number I'm all good. Thanks Jag, will close this before it becomes a VCRA slam fest like usual I think though!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            ...will close this before it becomes a VCRA slam fest like usual I think though!
            But but but my great grandfather was in the army, so I don't need the UKARA law license!!!

lol

Comment

Lol don't you dare! :D

Comment

If he's a youngster it could just be that he is getting impatient and saying that his father is just to get it hurried up.
                102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Why not ask for the fathers phone number so you can ring him and explain??
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                    Why not ask for the fathers phone number so you can ring him and explain??
                    Now that's a good idea.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

I was thinking exactly the same things as both Longshot and Midas, seems highly likely to be the case.

Comment

Will try that. The gun will be going out today, so either way, the issue is now resolved

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                        Working...
                        X