I have 2 questions about the Tokyo marui Colt Python Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 questions about the Tokyo marui Colt Python Revolver

I really wanna get one because i LOVE revolvers, but theres 2 things i wondered:

1. The website it is on says you should use 134a gas, but apparently you dont get very good fps with 134a in england, because it is cold most of the time. So is it ok to use any other gas? I've heard someone was going to try green gas on a 134a gun, but i don't know what the outcome was. Anyone know what to do?

2. How do you lubricate a revolver? Do you just pull the hammer back and spray a bit of silicone in there, then take to cylinder out and spray a bit around in there?

Sorry if i sound stupid, i'm sorta new to gas guns. It would be greatly appreciated if you can help, thanks for reading

Re: I have 2 questions about the Tokyo marui Colt Python Revolver

id use abbey ultra gas as 134a is no longer availible apparently as for lubing some silicone in the gas inlet and inn er workings (cylender) should do fine

Comment

The website it is on says you should use 134a gas, but apparently you dont get very good fps with 134a in england, because it is cold most of the time. So is it ok to use any other gas? I've heard someone was going to try green gas on a 134a gun, but i don't know what the outcome was. Anyone know what to do?
      Abbey Ultra (Zeroone Pro Gas) is fine.

How do you lubricate a revolver? Do you just pull the hammer back and spray a bit of silicone in there, then take to cylinder out and spray a bit around in there?
      yeah pretty much, you really don't need to lube them much. The mechanism is like the real one really - they just seem to always work. The shell mech on the other hand seems rather delicate.

Comment

Green gas is fine, as 134a is recommended by TM as climate in Japan (where the recommendations are for) is far warmer than Europe.

A lot of people use propane, but remember to lubricate if you use it.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

both questions can be answered with one word.

Tanaka.

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Having owned both the TM Python and Tanaka revolvers - Boris got in one... Tanaka

However, to answerer those questions - yes, you can use green gas, I did for a couple of years owning one. To lube it up, do exactly what you said.

But those "shells" are a bit rubbish, the small clamps get jammed, no matter how much silicone you spray in there. As a result, the BB gets jammed and has to be extracted via a little tool that's provided.... PITA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

don`t they say 134a for the old TM pythons because of the way the bb`s are loaded in (more then one shot in each chamber of the disk) to use 134a as green gas would sometimes lead to 2 bb`s being shot instead of one ?

My old marushin cold anaconda 8mm 8inch was pretty fun to shoot but 6 rounds aint a lot in airsoft reloading with the shells was loads of fun mind.
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShooterSam540 I play airsoft, go to a shooting club, play video games, and go to Army Cadets. Rayleigh Detachment Royal Artillery Army Cadet Force ftw!!!!! Find out more about ShooterSam540
              Working...
              X