lipo conversion in magpul UBR stock??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lipo conversion in magpul UBR stock??

im thinking of converting over to lipo, the set up ive got at the moment is its rear wired with the fuse in the stock tube with the tamiya connector on the outside. can i fit a lipo in the magpul stock? and are the lipos any good?? heard horror stories of them blowing up!! has anyone done this before and got any pics?? cheers :D

Re: lipo conversion in magpul UBR stock??

i run all my Magpul stocks with Hot power 11.v lipo's

loose the fuse too, convert to deans

and i dont worry about the horror stories, what people dont realise is that Nimh and Nicad batts can blow up too if not properly charged

just keep and eye on them and get a decent charger, id recommend a Turnigy accucel 6

Comment

Re: lipo conversion in magpul UBR stock??

Lipo's are very good but do need a bit more care and attention when charging! There's plenty of threads on hear about that! Worth a search!

The ubr stock can take a lipo but it's very tight and probably won't fit with the fuse! The stock has a built in stock tube so it will all have to fit in that! It will take a bit of modification but is possible! I use a 7.4 800 mah 20c lipo without a fuse in my ubr stock! It works a treat! If you wanted some photos pm me your e-mail and I'll take some and send them to you!!! Hope this helps!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

karlosroberto Find out more about karlosroberto
      Working...
      X