China clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China clones

So I'm sat looking through the internets vast array of clutter looking for a suitable sight or scope for my new project and I keep stumbling across China clones of things and thinking to myself "Dayum for that price it's a bargin" but haven't yet bought any because I don't know if I trust my hard earned cash on something that could be naff.

I'm mainly looking at getting an Aimpoint Comp M2. I've found a clone or "replica" one without any trades for £26 posted. It comes with an QD L mount which is apparently aluminium, the sight which is also aluminum, flip up lens covers and a kill flash. So what do we think? Too good to be true? Or is it just some cheap chinese naff?

Reason I'm looking at clones is because I've totally blone my budget and am still wanting some more...but for cheap!

If anyone has a really good condition Comp M2 give me a pm

Joe.

Re: China clones

i have never had any problems with china made clones and have always found them to be of a good quality. just be careful who you buy them from as some site dont mention you have to pay customs charges but there are very very few sites that wont mark their packages as a gift and it just goes straight through customs.

i cant name any of the sites due to site rules but china made items are good for the most part. i bought a 551 holo sight with eotech markings from a unnamed auction site for £26 posted which turned up within 7 working days and was of a very high quality.

hope that helps
    Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
    https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

Cheers Rune, nice to see someone is of some help! Might have to buy one then. Suppose if I do buy one and someone else asks a simmilar question then I can answer it.

Joe

Comment

I have one of those Red, Green and Blue Aimpoints and it seems ok.

I don't remember that being overly expensive.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i've used to have a £16 delivered multi reticle reflex sight, couldn't have been more pleased!
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I'm definitely going to try one out. No harm in it I suppose. If I'm not happy with it I can sell it or keep it just for a display gun. Some of them definitely look brilliant for the price and everyone saying positive things is always a plus!

Comment

be careful where you buy and make sure you read the reviews from former buyers.
              one thing about the sights, is that they may look good in quality but the either the adjustment is utter crap (or non functional) or the lens are subpar even at a low price.
              It is understandable that such a low price might not be synonim of high quality but it also doesnt need to equate to money thrown to the bin.

my thoughts :P

Sent from my 2.3.4 Motorola Atrix using tapatalk
              My youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joefuski I'ma 21 Year Old piece of awesomeness who is currently growing a beard in memory of Ryan Dunn. Find out more about Joefuski
              Working...
              X