Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc hk416

Hi all,
    got my eye on the above gun with, just wanted to know if the gearbox will be good from stock along with performance (e.g new hop, TB...) and the mags all that i can find from vfc are hi-caps which is a no so does anyone know if magpul e-mags will fit or any other midcaps

Cheers X-RAY

Re: Vfc hk416

yes it is if i wasn't moving away from aeg's i would seriously recommend you get one a buddy of mine has one and it fires quite far while only being stock and vfc internals for me have been quality having owned a vfc scar and m4

Comment

right in that case i might just invest in one and try it out at one of the EAG sites:D

although any more input on mags would be appreciated

Comment

vfc are top class guns.go for it.and the e m and p mags should work fine but vfc can be funny with mags

Comment

Any standard m4 mag should work, however there could be some feeding issues with some brand mags. As I own one I can vouch for the quality and performance. Don't bother with P-mags as they will not fit! E-mags fit and feed very well (I know because I use them).
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

i've used lonex mags in my buddys 416 and they've feed alright

Comment

had a vfc scar and stock performance was nothing short of exceptional. even at 290 fps the range was fantastic. had it 2 years and around 50k rounds before i had it serviced with no problems. the selector switch went after around 100k rounds but i can't really grumble about that ! im now looking at getting the 416 aswell :D

Comment

Cheers for the info guys and emags it is:D

mods feel free to close if you need to

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                Working...
                X