Good Speed Loaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Speed Loaders

I have a King Arms M4 style 470 round speed loader but all it does is keep jamming up and its really doing my head in. Any advice on which speed loaders are the best and more reliable or are they all the same?

Cheers.
    "I aim to misbehave".

Re: Good Speed Loaders

Yeah the TM 470 round is the only M4 style speedloader you should buy!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
      Yeah the TM 470 round is the only M4 style speedloader you should buy!
      The TM one is, as the chap said, the only one. I've got two. One I bought when I started airsoft the other just recently off the forum. I've had a couple of cheaper ones but they were binned a while back. Shame about the KA one though, they're not particularly cheap but the reviews on them seem pretty mixed.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional...

The tinkering tale of an airsoft addict, wargamer and book fanatic at http://ocdairsoft.blogspot.com/
      It even gets updated occasionally... Quite recently even!

Comment

I've had nearly a dozen cheap ones and one TM 470rnd speed loader. Guess which one gets used and which ones don't!!

Comment

TM by far. The cheaper ones suck eggs

Comment

I use the king arms speed loader mentioned, jammed a couple of times. All I did was take it apart and put it back together, it's worked fine ever since :D
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Cheers guys, shall invest in a Marui one then! Should have known which would be best.
              "I aim to misbehave".

Comment

i have the cheep one it jammed once i too it apart trimmed the feeder chute wider and now it feeds flawlessly why pay more when its a simple mod?

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ricey Find out more about Ricey
                Working...
                X