Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK input needed

Hello forum!

I'm soon to buy myself an airsoft gun(waiting on UKARA) but there are too many of them out there and everybody has their own opinions, usualy conflicting.

I'd be happy to receive input from you lot.

I am after AKS-47, AKS-74, AKS-47U, AKS74U variants.
    As this will be my first ever gun I want it to be top quality and last me for a long while. So, rock solid internals, high quality metal and wood are a must. Additionaly it would be a bonus to allow use of Russian PSO or Kobra sights and firing around 340 FPS to comply with a wide array of airsoft sites(although primarily looking at UA and CAA sites at this moment).

I'm willing to part with around 300 odd GBP but could go up if it's worth it.

Thankyou all in advance! <3

Re: AK input needed

if you can get one get an lct airsoft ak i've heard from a couple of guys on this forum and another forum that they are amazing, if not then go for a cyma. i've heard alot of good things about the cyma ak's

Comment

As a CYMA AK user for, oh 4 years and going. I recommend them. But for the look you might want to achieve and have the performance, go LCT. They have the CYMA internals and have very good externals.
      sigpic
      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Anything good to say about ICS AKS74U?

Comment

if your willing to spend a little more, then get yourself the real sword type 56 - essentially an ak but the chineese variant

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. I know the externals are rock solid, made from the same material the real thing is made. What about internals, will it last me a lifetime-ish?

Comment

Get a G&G AK. Build quality is fantastic , Zeroone do the AK Spetz Beta for about £275 i think , and its a perfect weapon for Woodland and CQB. Brilliant little all rounder!
              If You aint Taking your Hits , You aint worth S***

Comment

Originally posted by kumizzie View Post
                if your willing to spend a little more, then get yourself the real sword type 56 - essentially an ak but the chineese variant
                What this man says. Real sword stuff you could club a man to death with and it wouldnt damage the gun in the slightest.
                The rof on them is pretty decent if you will be using nimhs a little better with a decent lipo. I belive theres a video on youtube of a guy throwing one around the site carpark and he can still pick it up and fire first time with few scuffs to the body.....

Comment

G&G AIMS is the best out of the box AEG i've owned, next up is LCT build quality, VFC are just as good but a little more expensive and are getting hard to get hold of.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AtR Find out more about AtR
                  Working...
                  X