can zeroone order in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can zeroone order in

hey, its my birthday soon and my mum is going to get me a gun. I found a cyma m14 on another site for 160. Is it possible for zeroone to order in guns for my mum to buy as i need it two tone and my mum would like to order from a site that she can trust (zerooneairsoft

Thanks iain

Re: can zeroone order in

ask them, they may throw some % on top for the hassle

Comment

Your best bet is to ask them, I would give them a call or an email. They may charge more for the inconvenience!

Edit: ninja'd
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with the General, just ask them it can't hurt anything, but I'd phone them to enquire as any emails I have sent seem to always fall on def ears.

Comment

Hi there, I can remember seeing somewhere that they don't order chinese clones in.
          Sorry mate
          TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
          TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

what about a G&g m14 ?

Comment

Yeah, they won't order in Chinese guns. G&G are fine.

Comment

They already have the G&G M14 on the website though so you wouldn't need to order it in, but its going to be way out your price range and even if you did have that sort of money you could just get a tokyo marui m14.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                  They already have the G&G M14 on the website though so you wouldn't need to order it in, but its going to be way out your price range and even if you did have that sort of money you could just get a tokyo marui m14.
                  yea they have a wood one, as much as id like it i dont have the money i found the plastic stock version on world of airsoft for 199 but its out of stock

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                    yea they have a wood one, as much as id like it i dont have the money i found the plastic stock version on world of airsoft for 199 but its out of stock

Ok does that say I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, or MUM DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY? The way I read it sounds like your paying for it............
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                      Ok does that say I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, or MUM DOESN'T HAVE THE MONEY? The way I read it sounds like your paying for it............
                      A lot gets lost in translation on the internet. I think he simply means he doesn't have that kind of budget

Comment

Dont ever email zeroone, they never reply. Always phone them.
                        tbh find YOUR MUMS BUDGET then choose what you most like in that budget.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

and dont say another retailers name friendly advice but they ordered me a a jg g3 in once about 2 years ago dont know if they still can but yes jsut phone up

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                          Working...
                          X