X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you think of this ?

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
    give me a good reason why then instead of just saying .. i think its cr*p
    I have had experience with their stuff, their pouches are alright but the molle panels are lacking, they are always too big or too small, so pouches either don't fit or they shift about.
    That £55 could be better spent imho Also I dont buy into this "lightweight" tag some vests get, it is a tiny bit smaller that the regular and the place you lose material is the shoulders which is where I would want more, so to spread the weight a bit more, more comfortable to wear.

Comment

Agreed with Thunder. However good if you are low on cash and don't want to wait to see what comes up in the classified section or on the bay of e.

Wouldn't have it given though.

Comment

I found a viper modualar system one that is only 30£ so i might gwt that instead :P

Comment

I've been using that Viper since I started Airsoft and it was a couple of years old then! Still going strong - and I don't take it easy on my gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
            I've been using that Viper since I started Airsoft and it was a couple of years old then! Still going strong - and I don't take it easy on my gear.
            does it come with pouches ?

Comment

Im with thunder. My first vest was a China one, and while it served me okay for putting a couple of mag pouches on, it was useless for anything else. The sides were too thin in the Molle department to actually attach anything, and the front was so loose it meant the pouches kept coming off.

If youre on a budget, have a look at the warrior chest/low profile rigs.

Comment

It's the one that has sewn-in pouches. The real budget one! I'm amazed at how it's coping! I mean I've crawled through mud, down a gravel path, thick bushes and been carrying a fair weight and it's going strong still! Plus it has a molle-type system on the back to attach hydration packs.

If you don't like the pouch configuration then fair enough but it does the job very well for such a budget piece of kit!

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                  It's the one that has sewn-in pouches. The real budget one! I'm amazed at how it's coping! I mean I've crawled through mud, down a gravel path, thick bushes and been carrying a fair weight and it's going strong still! Plus it has a molle-type system on the back to attach hydration packs.

If you don't like the pouch configuration then fair enough but it does the job very well for such a budget piece of kit!
                  is that the la vest with the zip closure at the front?

Comment

That's the one!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                    Working...
                    X