Collapse

Tips on not losing things in the field.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips on NOT LOSSING THINGS in the field.

I use a single BB, I have a very long piece of cotton attached so I can pull it back and re-use it.
    The cotton saves the hassle of finding my BB once its been fired

Comment

People have been quoting admin and skills, it is actually that simple, you open a pouch on a rig, close it by the clasps, you empty a box mag, put it in a remembered pocket or pouch.

retaining items is simply up to you, stop and think, items like a lanyard for a sidearm is an addition to your attitude.

another way to look at it is: in a firefight, and your on defensive, do you line up your magazines for use? then you have a "retention" system, its all about your mental preperation.
      Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

paint and laquer it in neon pink and engrave your name in it.. still doesnt stop some c*^t from robbing my bfg at copehill.
        Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

funny that kingwell some c@&t nicked one of mine there to. popped it round the corner and when went round to get it, it werent there no more or anyone else???

Comment

Re: Tips on not loosing things in the field.

It's a hard thing to teach put in a zipped pocket, the zip. or as above, idiot string

Comment

Give away everything you own, then you have nothing to lose in the first place.

Comment

What about accessories then, I had a foregrip and it fell off my gun and now it's missing.
                Have you found any easy way of finding it, put bright coloured tape on it so you find it easier or any other ways.

Comment

I do quick checks before I move onto another area or start running, that way if I lose anything I know roughly where it would be. But I'm ocd like that.
                  When is deadly danger,
                  When beset by doubt,
                  Run in little circles,
                  And wave your hands and shout!

Comment

If you head is straight, then you shouldn't lose anything. Thats the main reason I won't lend certain people my gear or guns, but most of my mates that play airsoft I normally trust
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

for the GZ nae, we knew our id number in advance, so it would have been easy to get some one/two inch sticky labels and put your number on them and stick them to your mags n guns, and gloves n helmet and boots and speedloader, n goggles n water bottle and lunch...have i missed anything out?
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cursed Spooky Average person, nothing interesting Find out more about Cursed Spooky
                      Working...
                      X