Do zeroone read emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do zeroone read emails?

I'v made an order but have changed my mind about one of the products in the order; i have sent a quick message and an email saying the same thing asking if they can remove the product and carry out the rest of the order.

What are the chances they will get the message and carry it out before packing and posting tommorow morning?

will they refund me if i do this?

*panicks*

Re: Do zeroone read emails?

your best bet it to phone as soon as they open they have a very helpful helpline

Comment

Your best bet is to call them as soon as bud.

Comment

0% chance of that happening. You may get an email back in about 5 months. Your best bet is to give them a call

Comment

I know they wont answer now but you could phone now and see if you can leave an answering machine message, then phone again in the morning to make sure they have got the message.

Comment

I'l give that a go, cheers everyone.

Comment

Be sure to let us know the verdict as I'm curious to see how they will handle it!

Comment

Very helpful phoneline but I never got a message back from the one email I sent
                Originally posted by cool-breeze87
                I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
                  Very helpful phoneline but I never got a message back from the one email I sent
                  I never got a reply to my multiple emails but can't fault them in any other way

Comment

As stated above, they never reply to emails but are helpful over the phone
                    TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

I know they wont answer now but you could phone now and see if you can leave an answering machine message, then phone again in the morning to make sure they have got the message. your best bet it to phone as soon as they open they have a very helpful helpline

Comment

Originally posted by mickeymac View Post
                        I know they wont answer now but you could phone now and see if you can leave an answering machine message, then phone again in the morning to make sure they have got the message. your best bet it to phone as soon as they open they have a very helpful helpline
                        Mickey, you need to sort out why your posts aren't quoting properly - it's confusing as it looks like you're reposting what others have said. At first I thought you'd double-posted the same message. This isn't the only one - I noticed it in another thread, too.

WRT the OP: In my opinion, if they can't be bothered to respond to communication, I can't be bothered to spend money with them. For a retailer to not respond to e-mails within a reasonable time (1-2 working days) is just rude.

Comment

No reply to my emails BUT checked my order as i woke up and it's been sorted out just as i asked; no need to phone. Brilliant service once again! :D

Comment

I gave up after sending them an email, I did get a reply about 3 months later though! Lol too late by then!
                            Signature Removed

Comment

I hope you told them it was too late.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omnomnom Find out more about omnomnom
                              Working...
                              X