Battery Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Question

Currently I have my eye on an ICS M4 C15 (fixed stock) - I know the battery goes in the stock, but will there be enough room to fit an 8 cell 9.6v in there, or has the stock only got enough space for a 7 cell 8.4v?

I'd like to run the larger batter, but I really hate having to have external batteries (currently the situation with my beta spetz)

Cheers
    sigpic

Re: Battery Question

If you must use 9.6v batteries you can get "medium" ones made from 2200mah cells which are as long as 8.4v large batteries.
    A shop which sells components used to sell them as a ready made pack but they only have those cells in crane a stock config (which you could just tape together) or you could email them and ask them to make up a battery in a standard battery lay out.

Comment

Ok cool, I might end up just going for a standard 8.4v then, that sounds like hassle and I like convienience

Cheers for the advice though.
      sigpic

Comment

The above poster mentioned the shop of components. Well on their site they have measurements for batteries when you click on 'more info'

Try measuring the inner width and length of your stock and consulting their site for info on the battery your after
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Haven't bought it yet Trying to gather info to find out what I need to order rather than having to get it all in seperate bits.
          sigpic

Comment

if you're ordering from the place that sells components shop you should pick up some deans connectors as well

Comment

probably get the stuff from z1 - noobish question - what's a deans connector?
              sigpic

Comment

well, it looks like the same sized stock as my CA M15A1 and my M15A4 Tact carbine, and they both swallow up a large 9.6v 3700 with room to spare!

Comment

allows more amperage through than tamiyas, expect a slight increase in rof

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xevious Find out more about Xevious
                  Working...
                  X