gas gas gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas gas gas

its a while since i've asked a dorky question, cos I am literally old and slow, so here goes...............

with regards to gas pistols.............gas - green red predator and 134a and so on

is green for summer or winter or is red for summer or winter?

i'm using predator ultra gas at the moment - could I do better?

Jeepers really? Have you not looked at any of the other threads on gas types?

They all relate to power level, not time of use. And yes you can do better than green, you can use propane

Comment

Re: gas gas gas

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      My secretary usually looks these things up for me but she is on holiday this week.

I'll wait 'til Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post

They all relate to power level, not time of use. And yes you can do better than green, you can use propane
        Green IS propane, just with lube for your seals.

Red > Green > 134a.

Green for metal pistols, 134a for plastic is the common answer to this question, but ive used green in a plastic TM for months and months and had no problems.
        Variances due to heat can also effect power, so green on a cold day will not be as powerful as on a hot day (expansion of gas in the magazine).

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
          My secretary usually looks these things up for me but she is on holiday this week.

I'll wait 'til Monday.
          You get your secretary to look up airsoft stuff!?
          TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
          TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
            You get your secretary to look up airsoft stuff!?
            yep

Comment

Propane any day mate! It's far superior to any Airsoft gases I've ever used (134a, Ultra, Predator, Green, Kickass etc.). It doesn't cool down much at all (especially compared to Airsoft gases) and it has a good amount of power. Plus you don't fill your entire gun with lube like normal Airsoft gases do - you just put in the small amount that's needed to keep your seals healthy.

Plus you'll save a lot of money in the months to come.

Comment

Propane is the best mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X