Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyma m4 cqb-r

Hey everyone

I've been thinking of getting a M4 and I came across a CYMA M4 CQB-R and it looked pretty good for the money.

It has fully licensed Colt trademarks, Full metal body and RIS, crane stock, metal gearbox etc... and I was wondering what your opinions on it. I've looked around for reviews on the internet but pretty much all of them are the uninformed/un-detailed 13 year old kid reviews. I know you guys will probably say "get a TM/G&P/ICS" but I dont have that sort of budget to get a high end RIS m4, also if its anything like their AK series surely it must be a winner?

Re: Cyma m4 cqb-r

For an extra £20 you can get the JG s-system full metal with pre-installed mosfet. The JG has a very good rep for the price.

If you're really looking for the length of the CQB-R, rather than just the flexibility of the full RIS, the Cyma looks OK but the trades look very poor in the photos I've seen.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Cyma m4 cqb-r

Well it was more for the R.I.S than cqb length anyway so I might get the JG instead. Also anyone have any experience with the APS M4s that are out there?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joe120 Gangsta init fam Find out more about Joe120
      Working...
      X