Dragunov scope mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragunov scope mounts

Hey i am looking at getting a dragunov but i cant find any scope mounts, i can only find scopes made to fit the gun but they cost loads, any hel0p would be appreciated

thanks
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Re: Dragunov scope mounts

the SVD comes with a scope mount already on it. Its located on the left hand side of the reciver.

SVD type scopes come with a mount that locks into this so you don't need a seperate mount as its built onto the scope like you would for more Westernised guns which require a scope, mounts and obviously a rail to mount them all onto.

See the leaver looking thing? that's the scope mounts, that attaches onto the reciver. It's a great design method.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

yer but those scopes are about 100 odd quid, you can get them cheaper but still a lot, so i already have a scope i would just need the right mounts

thanks

Comment

Ah right, you mean you want something with a 20mm rail on the top so you can put your own scope on?

Theres a fair few shops based in HK or Asia for that matter which stock them, I cant mention individual retailers cause I'll be put on the naughty step but they're easy to find.
        SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Ah k im not really a fan of importing so are they sold in UK shops, you dont have to name them i just cant find them in any shops :S

Comment

Importing really isn't that much of a problem but I can understand, I never use to like doing to before.

Zeroone do stock the ICS version but its a bit too pricey for me anyway.
            SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

That mount in the image wont fit a svd ,,its ment for the akm /aksu series , if you want a scope for a svd its going to cost you , my last 3 were all around £150 each

Comment

Ah k, i may give up and just go for the warrior l96

Comment

i have just bought a genuine scope mount for a svd of a uk russian surplus retailer for 29quid plus 3quid p&p
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

photos of mount
                    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
                    Working...
                    X