Tm vsr g spec vs Ca m24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm vsr g spec vs Ca m24

hey guys, thinking of getting one of these when my rebate comes through plus modding, but is there much between them quality and range/ accuracy wise?
    sigpic

Re: Tm vsr g spec vs Ca m24

Both are great guns, but I'll say TM cause it's getting harder and harder to find spare and upgrade parts for the CA.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

yeah, what sort of ranges can you get from the tm?
      sigpic

Comment

Up to 100m!! If you search you'll find tons of info on the VSR.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Jesus!! I like that

---
          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.226576,-0.262265
          sigpic

Comment

I have a CA M24, real pain to find parts, but I have found PDI's selling site, so getting parts isnt too bad now.

Mags on the other hand... Good luck! I managed to get 3 total, and have yet too see anymore.

I prefer the M24 over the TM, mainly due to the Stock and the fact the CA is much quieter. A M24 fully upgraded can easily be as good as a fully upgraded TM. Its just which you would personally prefer and which you feel you would be willing to invest more time into.

The only down side to the CA is the hopup is a bitch... Two small grubs inside the magwell to adjust the hopup

Cheers, Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Tm VSR are the best sniper platforms you can get. I dont think anything can outperform it. CA M24 will obvously have a nicer finish to it and feel but if your going for performance get the vsr. Some guy on youtube hits a target at 120m

Comment

The M24 can out perform the VSR. Just as the VSR can out perform the M24. It's all dependant on how much money and time you spend on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                  The M24 can out perform the VSR. Just as the VSR can out perform the M24. It's all dependant on how much money and time you spend on it.

Exactly!

The TM is not the be all and end all when it comes to sniping, its just the most popular platform with parts more readily available.

My M24 out performs two other TM VSR's at my local, but I have spent the best part of a year tuning it and sourcing parts. However, there is another VSR that one other lad has that can out perform my M24 as he has spent even longer fine tuning and upgrading that.

Steve
                  My Armory:
                  ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

All sniper require time to fine tune them no matter how mach have you spend on them.
                    Check my profile to see what sniper rifle I have ALL require hours of tuning!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

personally i would go with the vsr pro as longer barrel and slightly lighter(looks better to lol) much more reliable and easy to get parts and mags.usually about 20 in the spring rifles section for sale.save a few quid and just fine tune it from there.my vsr does 90plus meters on a .29 smg round

Comment

Originally posted by dantwnn View Post
                        personally i would go with the vsr pro as longer barrel and slightly lighter(looks better to lol) much more reliable and easy to get parts and mags.usually about 20 in the spring rifles section for sale.save a few quid and just fine tune it from there.my vsr does 90plus meters on a .29 smg round
                        What your telling me a 280 fps VSR goes 90M......

If your going to blarb facts, at least make sure you give all the information

Comment

o i do apoligise. its running at 500fps with a laylax 6.03 barrel.firefly hard rubber.teflon cyclinder.zero trigger and a bit of tape.that ok lol

Comment

Originally posted by dantwnn View Post
                            I've been playing for quite a while, more than 4 years, and I have never heard of a .29 SMG round. Did you mean .29g per chance
                            Originally posted by Tiercel
                            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I believe he means a .29 sgm (Maruzen/marushin (I can never remember the make) .29gram Super Grand Masters). They are supposed to be one of the best sniper rounds out.

As said though, they can both outdo each other, it just depends on how much money you spend. However the VSR is classed as the daddy hence all the other companies copying it with the AGM, JG Bar-10 series, ASG etc etc.

The VSR parts are more readily available due to its popularity.

To be honest any sniper rifle in this game is only what you make it.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                              Working...
                              X