UKARA/Airsoft and the rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKARA/Airsoft and the rules

Right, reading everything I can about ukara, defences, rules, the police's response, basically everything I can to keep in line and protect myself as well as the sport.

Sorry if this has been covered, mentioned and answered..

When I play a minimum of 3 games in no less than 2 months at the same site (or others hosted by the same company) and obtain my UKARA Registration, is that then mine for keeps or do I then have to maintain a decent record of attendance in order to keep hold of that registration?

I would have thought once registered, that would be the end of the matter as it does cost to obtain the registration through Admin fees and so forth from the site you attend...

One of the sites I've been to insists that you must maintain attendance of the site you were registered at in order to keep your UKARA registration... Other wise it will be terminated and you have to start over again...

I can see the logic behind this, but surely it can't be right as it's a lot of money to go a lot, and just because you can't attend as often as maybe some others does not make you any less legit in regards to airsoft.

Any light would be brilliant and very much appreciated. As I say I'm just trying to stay within the lines and keep the sport going and by doing so combined with the efforts of others hopefully ease up the hassle we have to go through just to have a fun time!

Thank you

Re: UKARA/Airsoft and the rules

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
    One of the sites I've been to insists that you must maintain attendance of the site you were registered at in order to keep your UKARA registration... Other wise it will be terminated and you have to start over again...

I can see the logic behind this, but surely it can't be right as it's a lot of money to go a lot, and just because you can't attend as often as maybe some others does not make you any less legit in regards to airsoft.
    The law says you must be a regular player, not that once upon a time you used to be a regular player

There are some sites that will only renew your membership if you play there 3 times a year, while others just want you there when you renew. It's all down to the site's interpretation as UKARA simply record your site membership on their database.
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, you have to keep going to keep your UKARA licence as Robin has said.
      sigpic
      Originally Posted bypureairsoft11
      i suck and my names spelt stupidely
      Originally posted by bigdave196
      Take the hostages, then execute them in view of the other team. Show 'em you mean business

Comment

Originally posted by Archer View Post
        Yes, you have to keep going to keep your UKARA licence as Robin has said.
        But I didn't mention UKARA licence AS THERE IS NO SUCH F***ING THING
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
          But I didn't mention UKARA licence AS THERE IS NO SUCH F***ING THING

No, there is not.

But thank you for clearing this up! I'm trying to think of new ways to help players and airsoft it's self - it would take a lot of work and planning and getting in touch with officials, higher ups and police but its a lot of hard work to stay safe with airsoft especially with current climates as they are - it's a damn shame!

Thank you non the less guys, great help!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
          Working...
          X