ASG Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG Aug

My cousins after his first gun and hes found an ASG Aug that he likes.
    All I can find out about the ASG make is that they clone guns.
    Im just worried that Im going to end up buying him something thats going to be someone elses ex-nightmare and my new money pit or his new expensive(ish) wall hanger when it all goes wrong.
    Seeing that the gun hes looking at is also second hand, should I steer clear of it and look at getting him a new Classic army/TM version ( Im importing a couple of other bits, so I may as well get him the Aug at the same time)

Thanks for any help.
    Originally Posted by PureSilver
    "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Re: ASG Aug

ASG are a rebrand company the gun is most probably a JG .

EDIT: Get a TM one you one be disappointed if you really want to spoil him get him the high cycle one .

Comment

Is this the CQB version (Short Barrel)? If so, I have a feeling it's a rebranded Classic Army Sportline.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
        Is this the CQB version (Short Barrel)? If so, I have a feeling it's a rebranded Classic Army Sportline.
        If it is a rebranded CA sportline for the love of airsoft stay away from it CA sportlines are terrible I have had two.
        P90 the body cracked and the gearbox is junk.
        mp5 the gearbox broke withen 5 mags.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Its an A2 standard length one, from what I could gather its either a T/M or C/A knock off.
          Originally Posted by PureSilver
          "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Asg seem to just be a shop that rebrand, as my kwa is a kwa covered in asg trades.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Some of their pro line guns look very nice.. Can't comment on the quality though as I havn't held one. They do stock Classic Army and a few other main companies guns as well as their 'own.'

They rebrand Lonex products and market them as Ultimate so all is not bad. That doesn't mean all their products are Lonex.

Their 'Ultimate' motors are Teinly so again hard to beat.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

ASG are a rebrand of JG they are exactly the same. I have a jg aug and it's amazing. I have owned high end guns and it easily outperforms them on range and accuracy. They are extremeley good quality and are the best value for money. TM are very good but ca or not as good. Thre is nothing wrong with clone guns just choose the right clone brand such as JG

Comment

ASG have also rebranded CA as in america theres an ASG/CA m4 sportline basically a CA sportline m4 with an ASG metal body.

Comment

Current ASG Aug are JG rebrands with a shocking, utterly shockingly bad plastic body.

Honestly, avoid at all costs.

Its brittle and breaks incredibly easily.

I have seen gun bodies crack and holes put in them from bb strikes.

Same with the ASG G36's, the plastics are shockingly bad, brittle and not worth touching.

I have seen dozens of ASG hire guns break thanks to the bodies and stocks being made from this rubbish plastic.

Actual previous JG guns DID NOT have this poor plastic. I am not slagging off JG as a brand. I believe the plastic was sourced elsewhere or JG just messed up.

Comment

To be honest, with the cost of importing a cheap knockoff of a clone (or whatever it is), you'd be better off buying something from this country. I know you don't like the idea of "someone elses ex-nightmare" but not all 2nd hand guns are awful. My JG AUG which is around 10 years old, is very nice to use. Just needed a new hop rubber.
                      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve34 Find out more about steve34
                      Working...
                      X