JG G36C or JG AUG? help me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36C or JG AUG? help me please!

I've been looking around at the zeroone website and a couple of posts, and it looks as if these 2 are the ones to go for, the question is which one??? i have a £180 budget max so i can upgrade if needs be, please can someone help me out???
    P90+Skorpion=CQB king!

Re: JG G36C or JG AUG??? help me please!!!

jg g36c you wont be dissapointed
    m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Both perform about the same mate, its really down to which you think looks best.
      If it were down to me, id grab the G36, couple of mags and then maybe a nice RDS.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

I'd go with the G36. Got mine when i first started airsofting and its still running like a beast!!

Comment

Re: JG G36C or JG AUG? help me please!

G36 that 4-0 so they are soo better

Comment

AUG every time, i wont go into my usually rant about them but search around i have gone over this a numebr of times.

AUGS are in my personal experiance one of the best guns going hence i own 6. i have owned most other types of gun previously now also.

Comment

they are both great weapons,you can go with the crowd and get a G36 or be a little bit different and go for the AUG...i think that the AUG being a bullpup does have a superior range to the G36C though
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

aug all the way comfortable accurate awesome

Comment

barrel length been a good guide

g36c inner barrel 247 average AUG inner barrel 509 average (the maths is easy there but to make it eave more easy :
                  hop rubber (same make)
                  fps (same)
                  Barrel quality (same)

barrel length (aug wins so with 509 508 on version3),

usaually the aug will get better range better grouping etc due to barrel length alone.its not a perfect sience though and there is some variance but its a starting point indicator. other guns featuring a 509 barrel are sa80 and some m16's there is only really one gun with a longer stock barrel and thats a psg

On paper the aug is better than a g36 however there are few to no upgrades for an aug what you buy is probably what your going to keep atleast with a g36 you can swap out fronts and stocks and carry handles etc basicly rebuilding your g36 into other variants of that series.

i have searched for AUG mods and have done most of them (see my profile picture folder) i have few more to do till i have the full range possible. very few people will ever be able to say this about G36's as it woudl be a much bigger project.

Comment

i would say the aug military built in scope and foregrip long barell and solid build

Comment

mil spec sucks as you have a fixed 1.5 optic aug civ has a rail you can mount anything to.

Comment

JG AUG A3.

I was going to get this gun, However I became tempted by G&G's EBB GR-16.

The only thing better than the AUG about the G36 is the Construction quallity, You would never expect it from a Clone Company.

The reason why I say the AUG A3 (Tactical Version) Is because It features a Mosfet Chip and enough rails to satisfy anyone.

G36c is Ideal for CQB/CQC but if your sight is woodland, AUG.

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

The AUG isn't that much longer than a G36C, so an AUG is good for CQB as well as woodland
                          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by xAlanAttackx View Post
                            JG AUG A3.

The reason why I say the AUG A3 (Tactical Version) Is because It features a Mosfet Chip and enough rails to satisfy anyone.
                            mosfet not standard on all batches JG withdrew the mosfet on some as they were melting for a bit.

the version 3 is slightly shorter than a standard aug making it even better for cqb

can you tell i like augs

Comment

There is going to be nearly nothing between these two in terms of performance. It is all going to come down to which you like the look of more, and thats really a fact
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hanoen Find out more about hanoen
                              Working...
                              X