Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for an Assault Vest

Hi guys,

It seems that the more guns I get and the more magazines I get, the more my South African Vest doesn't seem to cut the mustard anymore, so I'm looking to upgrade.

I fancy something decent that is in a reasonable price range. Ideally modular and suitable to carry mags as small as MP5/Glock magazines and as big as M16/AK style mags.

What do people recommend?

Thanks,

Olphy.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Re: Recommendations for an Assault Vest

This has been asked more the once, please use the search function
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

It's a community Hawk, get involved.

Comment

Olphy I know where you are coming from but Im afraid this has been asked about 8 times this week alone so the answer will be there.

As for HADK, I assume the rules of the forum were difficult to read, no linking to competitors of Zeroone and MMUK. So the post has been reported.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

They were most easy to read - I merely assumed that a company in the business of manufacturing equipment for the armed forces would not be considered to be in direct competition with an airsoft vendor.

It would seem that Zero One wishes to supply our troops however, so I stand corrected!

Comment

Guys this is sorted, I've bought a Milspex Hong Kong Police vest and I am very pleased with it for the money.

Thanks anway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olphy Find out more about Olphy
            Working...
            X