Airsoft Springfield 1903a4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Springfield 1903a4

Basically I am wanting to do a tm vsr conversion using a real steel 1903a4 stock and I know people have done this before.

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/php...it=springfield

And there are more examples.

Has anyone here done this mod and could they give me any advice on what actually needs doing?

Where do you get these stocks, checked the bay of e but that didnt bring much up except a whole load of 1903a3 stocks which I would settle for but arent ideal.

All help appreciated, dont hesitate to PM me

Oli

Re: Airsoft Springfield 1903a4

Seriously, you're better off asking on the WW2 airsoft forum, they're happy to help, and a lot of them have done bolt action coversions (SMLE, K98, Mosin nagant etc)

Comment

Re: Airsoft Springfield 1903a4

Numrich Gun Corps is where that guy got all the extra 1903 parts- they have a massive amount of rifle parts that you can order. YOu just have to make sure they aren't section 5 parts (i.e. parts that are used to fire the bullet like bolt, firing pin and barrel etc) and that the order is under $100. Numrich will take out any parts that are deemed to be section 5 for orders to the UK.

As for the stock- good luck finding one! They're very hard to come by (and expensive when you do find one).

I've done a conversion of a Mauser Kar98K using a VSR and a Dboys Kar98K. For me it was easier cutting up the receiver to fit the wood rather than the other way around.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
      Working...
      X