Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red dot/ optic m4

Hello

I was wondering if anybody knew of a good reddot sight, that would look good on an m4, for under £50?

Re: red dot/ optic m4

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/search.php?searchid=2213390

Save Ears And Reet Crappy Hassle

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

I had a guilt trip for the above post so I'll actually answer your question now

Firstly, what you think will look good on an M4, looks good on an M4 Some kid on here has a PimpMyGun mock up of an AK74 with ACOG. To me, it's as ugly as sin, but to him, it might look great

You could go for an Aimpoint- they look good (to me ) on a cantilever mount on M4s. Seem to be quite popular with many users here. I think they're usually red dot but I think I've seen them with variable dot colours. I think you'd be able to easily find one at about £25-35.

Or, you could perhaps buy an ACOG? I've got an ACOG that I bought with no magnification, was about £35 and definitely looks the part. I can choose between green or red crosshairs too. The reticles come in a variety of shapes and colours too, so plenty of choice!

My last suggestion would be an EOTech- they come up on here quite often and are usually priced in the range of £35-45 so are well within your budget. I haven't used one so I don't know what they're like to look down, but they do look alright!

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

If you're willing to spend a little more (See £20 more) you can get an excellent G&P eotech 552 or 551. While these are of course based on the Eotech Holographic sites, they basically are red dot sites.

You can pick them up on ebay brand new for £69.99 from a seller called airsoftwales.
        http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/G-P-EOTECH...#ht_4372wt_960

Very clear, no ghosting and overall great quality that you'll keep using over and over. Of course they mount to all 20mm rails as well so they're perfect for M4s.

Here's a pic of mine to give you an idea:

Last edited by Sam-Beta; 6 September, 2011, 16:35.

Comment

SAM-BETA no links to other site's other than zero one as this is there forum, don't want to be put on the naughty step now do we!!

i think acog a cheap and look good on m4's

Comment

Sorry didn't realize!

Comment

it's cool man i did it once and got an infraction for it

Comment

This may be a little off topic, but i am new here and was wondering: just how much control do Zero one have over this forum? is it their forum?, and the sites joined? how far can we go as far as mentioning other sites etc.?

Comment

Thanks for all the tips people: ii have decided that when the time comes I will buy an eotech 552 for around £30. Once again, thanks for all the advice!

Leinad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leinad Find out more about Leinad
                  Working...
                  X