Decent M4A1 for <£250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Decent M4A1 for &lt;£250?

G&Ps are well reknowned for being good guns on this forum, but compared to my ICS M16 I wasn't overly impressed with the build quality and features of the ones I've held. That's just me.

Classic Army make a half decent Armalite M15 but they're old news IMO.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I guess I'll be going for a G&P, but I'll also check out the KWA.
      What's the difference between the Sentry and the standard G&P M4A1?

I was also pleased to only see one member had gone down the "you're under 18 and can't get one!" route too...
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

G&P, or KWA all the time!
        Oh, and at a glance it looks like the sentry has a different stock and also looks to have a RIS front end whereas the standard doesn't.
        But I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
          What's the difference between the Sentry and the standard G&P M4A1?
          ...how old....
          Google images because they certainly look different....:D

Comment

i like my SRC M4, havnt had any issues yet.

and would give you loads of change from £250!
            Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
              Although being under 18, he shouldn't be buying from the forums, but that aside, having to have it two toned limits your second hand options some what

As with ALL these threads, I still recommend the G&P
              Well spotted, never even looked at that just read the post. :D

Although, if you two-tone a sentry I will hunt you down and end you.

Regards

Barlow
              Get it right roon ye!

Comment

if i were you, i'd get a TM and get an m100 spring (no more than a tenner)

my TM M16 has lasted over 3 years!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  i like my SRC M4, havnt had any issues yet.

and would give you loads of change from £250!
                  I was well happy with mine but the gearboxes are suspect(plastic) and get noiser as you use them..metal bodies though,but components like air nozzles,poor quality hop-unit,etc don't take kindly to tampering..,saying that though if you leave them alone they are fine,always firing hot out of the box aswell....excellent VFM though,check them out if you're on a budget..D

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                    I was well happy with mine but the gearboxes are suspect(plastic) and get noiser as you use them..metal bodies though,but components like air nozzles,poor quality hop-unit,etc don't take kindly to tampering..,saying that though if you leave them alone they are fine,always firing hot out of the box aswell....excellent VFM though,check them out if you're on a budget..D
                    plastic gearbox!? mine is most certainly not. mine is plastic bodied, metal gearbox'd.
                    Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

For you money I'd get the best G&P you can get new or used.
                      You can change the hop and then slowly mod it.

They are great all round, but might want to upgrade the internals later???

M
                      'Old school wood and steel, thats the way they were built in the good times!'

Comment

I would say KWA all the way, very tasty gun to use. I quite enjoy mine.

Either that or a G&P.

Steve
                        My Armory:
                        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

KWA all the way. i was going to get g&p as that gets most people praising it. but was convinced to go for KWA best choice ever.
                          Try and get the HK or TW model as that has nicer markings than "KWA"
                          sigpic

Comment

id be happy with any of the above,personally in that budget im using ICS,if i need to upgrade, or change externally,i use ICS.....
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks guys, but I'm looking at the G&P and KWA guns. Which one looks more like the real steel and is more metal?

And sorry Snuff, I posted that comment before looking at the sentry! I was wondering if the internals were different.
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                plastic gearbox!? mine is most certainly not. mine is plastic bodied, metal gearbox'd.
                                Completey opposite to mine?..these things happen..
                                I've just visited their website and it does state metal body,gearbox and magazine???

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                                Thanks guys, but I'm looking at the G&P and KWA guns. Which one looks more like the real steel and is more metal?

And sorry Snuff, I posted that comment before looking at the sentry! I was wondering if the internals were different.
                                No need to apologise,and I posted because I have no idea...find them both on the same webby and it "should" tell you.:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X