Advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed

Hey guys (and any gals out there) this is my first post on here, I've been to a few airsoft events local to me and I've just done the GZ weekender,thoroughly enjoyed it, my question is this, do I/should I, have to register my gun with the police? as I would hate to get pulled over for a spot check and have to try and convince Mr policeman why I've got a gun in the boot lol

Mike

Re: Advice needed

No you don't in short. It's perfectly legal to own an airsoft gun.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

if they did ever pull you for what ever reason i went to check your car, when they ask if this is ok just tell them you have some RIF'S and maybe carry your UKARA license with you as well.

Comment

Common sense applies if you want it to be as painless as possible, some things mentioned, also i would

*Keep them in a container at all times when not at a game
        *Never have them with mags or batteries in whilst in the vehicle
        *warn them there are rifs, offer to show them (not in public i would imagine)
        *Offer them paperwork to show you are a regular skirmisher (ukara card/site membership card/letter)
        *Have your site phone number with you incase they want to check it

As stated it's legal to have them, but why chance it? make yourself as prepared as possible

Comment

Originally posted by XxB4K3RxX View Post
          if they did ever pull you for what ever reason i went to check your car, when they ask if this is ok just tell them you have some RIF'S and maybe carry your UKARA license with you as well.
          There is no such thing as a UKARA license.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
            There is no such thing as a UKARA license.
            oh sorry for making a mistake i think people still know what i mean!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dingdangdo Find out more about dingdangdo
            Working...
            X