Is the src M1911 any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the src M1911 any good ?

Hi was just wondering what you all think of the SRC M1911?

Here:http://www.starrainbow.com.tw/gas_gbb_pistol_3.htm
    Last edited by pureairsoft11; 6 September, 2011, 19:41. Reason: forgot to add link

Re: Is the src M1911 any good ?

AND ANOTHER ONE 0.o erm no one will know because as far as I know its not out yet .

Yet again GOOGLE will give you the answer or youtube just simply type in (SRC M1911 review ) then you get all the info you need.

But I will always stick to KWA/KSW and tm when it comes to GBBS they seem to be the best.

EDIT: also its running 350 fps abit risky tbh as imo all pistols should be under 330 fps so they can be used at CQB.
    Last edited by Rampage; 6 September, 2011, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
      AND ANOTHER ONE 0.o erm no one will know because as far as I know its not out yet .

Yet again GOOGLE will give you the answer of youtube just simple type in (SRC M1911 review ) then you get all the info you need.]

But I will always stick to KWA/KSW and tm when it comes to GBBS they seem to be the best.

EDIT: also its running 350 fps abit risky tbh as imo all pistols should be under 330 fps so they can be used at CQB.
      ok thankyou They are out on
      ##Retailer removed ##
      i really did try and google that it just came up a load of jargon it came out on the 27th of april i think
      Last edited by Rampage; 6 September, 2011, 22:03. Reason: Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11
        ok fine ... but did you see the gun on the site
        Yeah I did and tbh I would get a TM or a KWA/KWC (if you want full metal) as they are really good and trusted but also as the src says its running 350 FPS

Comment

Yeah I did and tbh I would get a TM or a KWA/KWC (if you want full metal) as they are really good and trusted but also as the src says its running 350 FPS
          yeah ok i think im going to get a Kwa do you think zero one would order one in for me suppose my best bets to phone me

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
            yeah ok i think im going to get a Kwa do you think zero one would order one in for me suppose my best bets to phone me
            Yeah it would be best to phone , they should be able to as they do order things in as long as its not chinasoft.

Comment

here you go mate have a look at that http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5765
              looks similar to the src one

Comment

Originally posted by XxB4K3RxX View Post
                here you go mate have a look at that http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5765
                looks similar to the src one
                Yeh thanks mate , Have also been looking at that but I do not know how good they are, Do you know ? i have a kwa glock and have had no problems with that yet .

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                  Yeh thanks mate , Have also been looking at that but I do not know how good they are, Do you know ? i have a kwa glock and have had no problems with that yet .
                  As far as i know KJ works are a clone of tm just they have full metal pistols.

Comment

i have a KJ Works m92f and have had no probs as of yet, full metal with adjustable hop as well

Comment

As far as i know KG works are a clone of tm just they have full metal pistols.
                      oh so they shoot around the same i might go for that then

Comment

As far as i know KG works are a clone of tm just they have full metal pistols.
                        that would explain why all my TM parts are compatible with my KJW

Comment

How many mags will you get out of a fill of gas on m1911s

Comment

wouldn't know mate as i don't own one sorry prob 2 mags

Comment

M1911 has VERY small gas canisters and I have heard of people get just about two mags out of it but I would say fill up after every mag just to be safe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                              Working...
                              X